Unical post utme screening form 2018/2019 – cut off mark and Admission requirement
Are you searching for the latest information about university of Calabar unical post utme screening excise for the 2018/2019 academic session? Then this post is for you as we are going to discuss everything you need to know to enable you successfully apply for this year academic session.
If you are an aspirant of unical then this is the right post for you, as we are going to discuss on everything as regards to unical post utme screening form 2018/2019, cut off mark and Admission requirement
- 1 unical post utme screening form 2018/2019
- 1.1 unical post utme admission /screening requirements
- 1.2 UNICAL post utme cut off mark 2018/2019
- 1.3 UNICAL departmental cut off mark for 2018/2019
- 1.4 UNICAL post utme screening date 2018/2019
- 1.5 How much is unical post utme screening form 2018/2019
- 1.6 How to apply to unical post utme screening excise for 2018/2019 academic session?
- 1.7 Documents to come with during your post utme screening excise
unical post utme screening form 2018/2019
university of Calabar – also known as unical– is one of Nigeria’s federal owned universities.
University o, Awka is a Federal university in Nigeria. Its main campus is located in the southeastern part of Nigeria in Anambra State’s capital, Awka, and a second campus is at Nnewi.
unical always conduct her post utme screening excise in order to select the best candidates from thousands of aspirants that applied to unizik as their choice of institution. There are requirements each aspirants must meet before they will be allowed to sit for unical post utme screening excise for 2018/2019 academic session. We will discuss this requirement below.
unical post utme admission /screening requirements
Every aspirants of unical must have sat for the 2018/2019 Jamb cbt examination and must have scored a minimum of 180, aspirants should know that they must have at least 5 required credits in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)JAMB.
- Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2018 UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
UNICAL post utme cut off mark 2018/2019
Please be informed that at the time of writing this article unical has not released her Post-UTME cut-off mark for 2018/2019 academic session, although the 2017/2018 post Utme cut off mark was 180, so expect anything around this mark.
UNICAL departmental cut off mark for 2018/2019
Please note that at the time of writing this article unical has not released her departmental Cut-Off mark for various departments , however we will keep you inform when this is released by the institution authority.
UNICAL post utme screening date 2018/2019
Please note that at the time of writing this article unical has not released the date of her post utme screening excise however Post-UTME date are usually fixed by the university Senate when the Post-UTME form is out.
How much is unical post utme screening form 2018/2019
This is to inform you all that post utme form won’t exceed the usual 2500 naira set by the ministry of education,note that 2000 is usually for the post UTME form while 500 is for bank charges , how ever we will inform you the actual price when it is released by the school management.
How to apply to unical post utme screening excise for 2018/2019 academic session?
You might be a little bit confuse about unical post utme screening application process as you have not done this before how ever note that all application is done online and applications forms are usually sold in the school or banks located in the school premises and at times at banks outside the school’s premises.
After getting the form quickly log into
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration N0 in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Documents to come with during your post utme screening excise
- You are expected to bring Two (2) copies of your online registration forms which must clearly show your photographs.
- You are expected to come along with photocopies (a copy each) of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB Original Result
- You are expected to bring your Baptismal Card or Certificate of Birth Registration or a sworn affidavit.
- You should also bring along with you, your Local Government Identification Certificate.
Alert: always be on high alert as criminals and fraudsters are out there looking for innocent candidates to defraud their hard earned money.
Please don’t ever pay money to anyone or website online claiming to be selling post utme forms or giving out admission to aspirants
Please disregard any one claiming to be an agent of any institution in Nigeria claiming to have direct access to admission unit, universities does not admit candidates through any online agant.
Do you have any question to ask as regards to post utme screening form 2018/2019 academic session? you are free to contact us using either the contact form box below or any of our social media handle listed below
Contact US via any of the channels listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMINS
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here