Unizik post utme screening form 2018/2019 – cut off mark and Admission requirement
Are you searching for the latest information about Nnamdi Azikiwe university, Awka. unizik post utme screening excise for 2018/2019 academic session? Then this post is for you as we are going to discuss everything you need to successfully apply for this year academic session.
If you are an aspirant of unizik then this post is for you, as we are going to discuss on everything as regards to unizik post utme screening form 2018/2019, cut off mark and Admission requirement
- 1 unizik post utme screening form 2018/2019
- 1.1 FUTO post utme admission /screening requirements
- 1.2 UNIZIK post utme cut off mark 2018/2019
- 1.3 UNIZIK departmental cut off mark for 2018/2019
- 1.4 UNIZIK post utme screening date 2018/2019
- 1.5 How much is FUTO post utme screening form 2018/2019
- 1.6 How to apply to unizik post utme screening excise for 2018/2019 academic session?
- 1.7 Documents to come with during your post utme screening excise
unizik post utme screening form 2018/2019
Nnamdi Azikiwe university, Awka – also known as unizik – is one of Nigeria’s federal owned universities.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is a Federal university in Nigeria. Its main campus is located in the southeastern part of Nigeria in Anambra State’s capital, Awka, and a second campus is at Nnewi.
unizik always conduct her post utme screening excise in order to select the best candidates from thousands of aspirants that applied to unizik as their choice of institution. There are requirements each aspirants must meet before they will be allowed to sit for FUTO post utme screening excise for 2018/2019 academic session. We will discuss this requirement below.
FUTO post utme admission /screening requirements
Every aspirants of FUTO must have sat for the 2018/2019 Jamb cbt examination and must have scored a minimum of 180, aspirants should know that they must have at least 5 required credits in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)JAMB.
- Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2018 UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
UNIZIK post utme cut off mark 2018/2019
Please be informed that at the time of writing this article unizik has not released her Post-UTME cut-off mark for 2018/2019 academic session, although the 2017/2018 post Utme cut off mark was 180, so expect anything around this mark.
UNIZIK departmental cut off mark for 2018/2019
Please note that at the time of writing this article unizik has not released her departmental Cut-Off mark for various departments , however we will keep you inform when this is released by the institution authority.
UNIZIK post utme screening date 2018/2019
Please note that at the time of writing this article unizik has not released the date of her post utme screening excise however Post-UTME date are usually fixed by the university Senate when the Post-UTME form is out.
How much is FUTO post utme screening form 2018/2019
This is to inform you all that post utme form won’t exceed the usual 2500 naira set by the ministry of education,note that 2000 is usually for the post UTME form while 500 is for bank charges , how ever we will inform you the actual price when it is released by the school management.
How to apply to unizik post utme screening excise for 2018/2019 academic session?
You might be a little bit confuse about unizik post utme screening application process as you have not done this before how ever note that all application is done online and applications forms are usually sold in the school or banks located in the school premises and at times at banks outside the school’s premises.
After getting the form quickly log into
and complete your application process.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- – Click on ‘ Create Account’
- – Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- – Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- – On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- – Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- – Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- – After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- – Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- – Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- – Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
- save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- – Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- – Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
Documents to come with during your post utme screening excise
- You are expected to bring Two (2) copies of your online registration forms which must clearly show your photographs.
- You are expected to come along with photocopies (a copy each) of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB Original Result
- You are expected to bring your Baptismal Card or Certificate of Birth Registration or a sworn affidavit.
- You should also bring along with you, your Local Government Identification Certificate.
Alert: always be on high alert as criminals and fraudsters are out there looking for innocent candidates to defraud their hard earned money.
Please don’t ever pay money to anyone or website online claiming to be selling post utme forms or giving out admission to aspirants
Please disregard any one claiming to be an agent of any institution in Nigeria claiming to have direct access to admission unit, universities does not admit candidates through any online agant.
Do you have any question to ask as regards to post utme screening form 2018/2019 academic session? you are free to contact us using either the contact form box below or any of our social media handle listed below
US via any of the channels listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMINS- Click Here