2019 WAEC EXPO ON MATHEMATICS THEORY & OBJ ANSWERS 2018-2019/2020 MATHS (Runz runs) what waec sets
In this article we shall not only show you useful mathematics questions we shall give you WAEC MATHEMATICS key points and hot topics to read.
Are you searching for WAEC Mathematics questions and answers that will be of help to you in the forth coming 2019/2020 WAEC? if yes then you are highly welcome to the largest destructor of all exams past questions and answers.
Note: we will never ask you to pay or send any money to us. Beware of fraud as we don’t participate in any illegality.
Disclaimer: This post is a personal opinion of the writer and it’s for educational purposes only, not necessarily 100% what you will see.
WAEC Mathematics is very important to all science courses and business undergraduate program in the university, this is the more reason you must take the 2019/2020 WAEC Mathematics exams very serious.
WAEC 2019/2020 MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION SCHEME
Questions And answers loading…..
Don’t send money to any one claiming they are from this site… We will never demand for money. Please be careful
If recent we have received multiple requests from WAEC candidates asking us to show them how the 2019/2020 MATHS will look like, so join us as we expose every details to you here free of charge.
The 2019/2020 MATHS question will be very hot but won’t be different from previously set questions. Now the question paper will be divided into 2 sections
- 2019 WAEC Mathematics paper 1: the 2019 Mathematics paper 1 or section one is all about the OBJ section where a maximum of 50 questions will be ask. Each question carries 1 mark.
- 2019 WAEC Mathematics paper 2: the 2019 Mathematics section 2 is nothing more than the theory sections where you will be given Mathematics problem to solve.
WAEC Mathematics 2019/2020 hot key points to note
Please and please take this hot key point very serious.
- Study everything that has to do with sets (WAEC must set questions from here)
- Try as much as you can to understand all the law of indices & algorithm and also learn how to convert a base to another.
- If you don’t know how to solve problem direct, inverse, joint and partial variations please look for someone to teach you or wait for my next articles where i will brake everything down.
- Study quadratic inequalities and learn how to interpret it graphs very well
- Finally Study everything that has to do with progression and binary operations
WAEC OBJ and THEORY question
We decided to post it on a separate page so as not to confuse you click here to access it now
WAEC 2019/2020 MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Opening your questions paper before the exam starts is against the rule
- Make use of HB pencil through out in the OBJ section and pen or biro in the theory section
- Being caught with expo might make WAEC withheld your result so be very careful
- Don’t forget to write your name first, exam number, center number before any other thing.
- This is Mathematics don’t ever forget to come into the hall with a calculator
- Go through what you have written so far if they are error free before submitting
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- How To Check NECO GCE Results 2019/2020|SSCE result out November/December- latest news on NECO GCE :mynecoexams.com/results/