ABU ZAIRA Departmental cut off mark 2019/2020 |Ahmadu Bello University Zaria cut off point 2019/2020
We just heard that the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria also known as ABU Zaira departmental cut off mark for 2019/2020 is out. It’s important and also imperative that you quickly check the document that contains the cut off mark so that you will know where you are standing.
What is departmental cut off mark 2019/2020
Departmental cut off mark or point is just the lowest mark every candidate must strive to meet if they actually want to be considered for admission this year.
Please note that different departments and faculties have separate cut off marks for various courses, so it’s important you carefully search through to find out where your department falls in.
You might ask, ” do i need to travel all the way to Zaira just because of the departmental cut off mark?” hell no you don’t need to spend money to travel to Zaira, you don’t even need to make call unless you want to verify if actually what you found out in the internet is correct.
The only time you are expected to appear in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria is during your post UTME screening exams other than this you don’t have any business waisting your scarce resources to be there.
See also: ABU Zaira post UTME Screening form here
Factors that will determine if you will be admitted into Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
- Your jamb score : by now you all know that a high jamb score places you ahead of others , in fact candidates who actually score below 180 won’t be invited for the screening exercise. The main thing here is that strive to score very high, let’s say 200,230, 250 or even 280
- Post UTME score : another area that you will need more effort in is in your post UTME screening test, if you performed very well in jamb but failed in post utme this will water down your chances of securing admission.
- Catchment policy : are you from kaduna state or any state in the North Central zone? There is what they call catchment policy which tends to favor those from the is region.
- O level results : this was introduced earlier on to reward candidates who performed excellently in their O level results.
Departmental Cut-off Mark 2019/2020
- 220 – 240 – Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200 – Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190 – Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180 – All other courses
Nature of Admission Screening 2019/2020
You have to get ready for the the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria first screening exercise which will be announce just moment jamb exams is over,you need to score 180 before you will be considered eligible to participate in this exercise.
The second screening of the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria is likely to be conducted in your faculty and admission unit of the institution.
While going make sure you go with the following document:
- You should by now have paid your fees, go with all the receipt.
- Present your jamb slip
- Present your local government certificate of identification.
- Provide your O level results.
Other information will come your way soon, just keep visiting this page for more update.
ABU ZARIA Address and Locations 2019/2020
With out being told you will discover that The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria is located in Zaira, kaduna state.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.