Access/Diamond bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2020/2021 portal/Entry level Graduate Trainee programme and how to apply
You want to work with Access Bank? If yes this article shall be your best guide. Please read slowly to the last section where we discuss how much you will likely earn if employed and how to apply.
- 1 Access Bank recruitment 2020/2021
- 2 How To Apply For Access Bank Recruitment For Entry Level,Trainee (Requirements)
- 3 Full Requirements for Access Bank Entry level recruitment 2020/2021 :
- 4 Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment training 2020/2021
- 5 Benefits of Working with Access Bank:
- 6 Access Bank Salary Structure 2020/2021 for all Staffs in all Branches.
- 7 How t apply for access bank recruitment 2020/2021
Access Bank recruitment 2020/2021
Access Bank PLC also known and called Access Bank by most Nigerians is a licensed multinational bank employing over 10,000 Nigerians which helps the bank in carrying out it commercial banking services through out its 366 branches nationwide and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Access Bank PLC is right now the 5th largest bank in Nigeria with an annual revenue of about 59 billion and total asset base of over 2.412 trillion naira.
Of recent Access Bank PLC acquired or form a merger with Diamond bank with a view of creating Nigeria and Africa’s largest retail bank by number of customers base.
How To Apply For Access Bank Recruitment For Entry Level,Trainee (Requirements)
Do you want to apply for Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment? If yes then you need to read this guide to the end to learn the procedure by which you are to submit your application online. This will help lots of job applicants experience little or no rejection.
Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment are for individuals, most especially Nigerians who are enthusiastic, driven and above all confident about the banking industry.
Full Requirements for Access Bank Entry level recruitment 2020/2021 :
Before you will be shortlisted or before you will start sending in your application first check if you meet this basic requirement we are going to list here right now:
- First you should be a graduate. Being a university graduate with a BSc degree of not less than second class upper remains the core requirement.
- If you are with a second class lower degree you can still apply for the Access Bank Entry Level job position but you must have a Masters’ degree.
- Another important requirement is that you must have completed your NYSC programme. No bank will like to employ a graduate with out an NYSC certificate as the law does not permit that.
- Finally your age will determine. You should be between 24 to 26 years of age. If you are above 26 years of age please don’t apply.
Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment training 2020/2021
Those who were shortlisted or successful will have to proceed to 4.5-month intensive training programme at Access Bank PLC training school located at Lagos.
The Access Bank training school is also known as school of Banking Excellence which gives you the opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
Benefits of Working with Access Bank:
Working with Access Bank comes with a lot of monetary and non monetary compensation.
Access Bank understands that when their employees are adequately paid as at when due, with lots of bonuses this has a significant impact in spurring them to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Access Bank Salary Structure 2020/2021 for all Staffs in all Branches.
Working with Access Bank come with benefits, they understand that a good renumeration will help boost employees productivity and also help the bank attain it full potential. Hence they have maintained a stable and well attractive salaries for all permanent employees.
Graduate Trainee Salary structure:
immediately you have been recruited as a graduate you will be posted to a school so as to acquire full banking knowledge.
You won’t be left empty handed in this four months course in fact you will be paid 43,000 naira per month for a period of 4 good months.
Upon successful completion of the programme you should expect 101,000 naira as your full monthly salary.
Executive Trainee Salary structure:
this category of employees receives a higher wage rate than the graduate trainee. In fact they are paid N230, 000 per month.
Entry Level Staff Salary structure:
those occupying this position should get anything less than N237, 000 monthly and other packages which include insurance and bonuses.
How t apply for access bank recruitment 2020/2021
Please copy any of the link below as a text and place it on your browser.
Access Bank Entry Level Training Programme:
Sending your application is the first step to take in applying for any positions with Access Bank PLC.
- After sending in your application, it will be reviewed and if approved you will be invited for a written test which will be scheduled on a particular date.
- You will be invited for an open day at Access Bank head office. There is nothing much there as it is just an interactive activities where each successful applicant will gain full insight about the job position and what they are expected to do when fully employed.
- Please note that you all that have been shortlisted will be subjected to essay writing exercise, psychometric test and panel interview.
- Finally you all will head to the Head of Human resources for one on one interview. Please prepare very well for this stage.
- The final part is that a Training school offer letters sent to successful candidates via sms and mail.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.