Auchi Poly post UTME 2019/2020 (ND/HND) |Auchi polytechnic post UTME screening requirement| closing date
The management of The federal polytechnic Auchi will soon announce the modality for the 2019/2020 admission process. All candidates who chose the federal polytechnic Auchi should keep visiting this page for update
- 1 How much is Auchi Poly post UTME screening form 2019/2020?.
- 2 Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility/ Auchi polytechnic post UTME screening requirement2019/2020
- 3 Auchi Poly post UTME screening Date 2019/2020?
- 4 How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME 2019/2020
How much is Auchi Poly post UTME screening form 2019/2020?.
All candidates who chose the federal polytechnic Auchi will have to pay 2,000 naira for the school post UTME screening form.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility/ Auchi polytechnic post UTME screening requirement2019/2020
- Before you purchase Auchi poly post utme screening form check if your JAMB is up to 120.
- Also check if your O level results (WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.) has about 5 good credits.
- You should choose Auchi poly as either your first or second choice, those who didn’t choose the school as their first or second will be prevented from taking the exam.
Auchi Poly post UTME screening Date 2019/2020?
The Auchi poly screening date has not been concluded yet by the management of the institution. We will update you in due time, just keep checking.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME 2019/2020
- To kick start the federal polytechnic Auchi post UTME screening registration process you ought to visit http://www.auchipoly-online.com/
- You should choose the program that is suitable for you ( morning, evening or degree).
- Click on Admissions 2019/2020 (ND, HND) , this will allow the system to initiate the process.
- You are required to use your personal phone number as password , JAMB registration number as your username.
- We understand that most applicants will likely make use of email address they have no access to, if you do this then you wont be able to receive further information from the school.
- The second stage will require you to REMITA payment invoice (RRR), this should be done on the school portal.
- Now that you have generated the invoice, go to the following banks to pay the said ( 2000) amount.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
After you have paid, return back to http://www.auchipoly-online.com/
When you have access the post UTME form ensure all information you supplied are correct.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.