Download JAMB Brochure 2020/2021 | Download JAMB Brochure Here in PDF Format for Free
The importance of the 2020/2021 JAMB brochure can not be emphasize. The JAMB brochure is just a comprehensive document that shows you the best subject combination for all courses listed in our Nigerian universities, polytechnics and college of education.
In the JAMB brochure you will also find the unique requirements of each department in all institutions in Nigeria. If you really want to avoid mistakes while filling your JAMB form online then you need JAMB brochure.
- 1 Important of JAMB brochure 2020/2021
- 2 JAMB brochure 2020/2021 is meant for who
- 3 How to Download JAMB Brochure (PDF) – 2020/2021
Important of JAMB brochure 2020/2021
The Joint admission and Matriculation board jamb will provide this brochure in the form of CD plate, this plate should be inserted into a computer disc.
- Special considerations: there are some university that gives special consideration in some courses. Like they might consider those who have just D in some subjects while some department will consider E. The brochure attempts to break down all this requirement in a way you all will understand.
- waivers: there is also waivers, the JAMB brochure attempts to list universities, colleges of education and Polytechnics that will waive a particular course.
- Accredited schools : you will only find list of accredited schools on the JAMB brochure, this helps you to identify schools that has been approved by NUC, differentiate them from road side schools.
- Address of institution : you want to find address, contact, email address of this schools? You will all get them in this brochure. You are covered.
JAMB brochure 2020/2021 is meant for who
UTME candidates: if you are for JAMB UTME and you are interested in applying for any course in either university, polytechnic, college of education then you right guide is the jamb brochure.
DIRECT ENTRY candidates : Direct Entry candidates are not left out from making use of JAMB brochure, in fact its more useful to you guys because you can easily identify and narrow down to those schools will quickly accept you.
How to Download JAMB Brochure (PDF) – 2020/2021
You can now easily access the jamb brochure easily with your mobile device on the go.
To avoid confusion we are going to give you the download link separately by institution.
SEE JAMB BROCHURE FOR DEGREE UNIVERSITIES
2019/2020 JAMB Brochure – Faculty of Education
2019/2020 JAMB Brochure – Faculty of Engineering
2019/2020 JAMB Brochure – Faculty of Law
2019/2020 JAMB Brochure – Faculty of Medical Pharmaceutical Health Sciences
2019/2020 JAMB Brochure – Faculty of Science
2019/2020 JAMB Brochure – Faculty of Social Sciences
2019/2020 JAMB Brochure – Faculty of Administration
2019/2020 JAMB Brochure – Faculty of Arts and Humanities
2019/2020 JAMB Brochure – Faculty of Agriculture
JAMB Brochure for Polytecnics
All list of polytechnics and their respective requirements will be found here.
JAMB BROCHURE – COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Identify those courses offered in college of education, list of college of education in Nigeria.
JAMB Brochure – Colleges of Education
JAMB BROCHURE INNOVATIVE ENTERPRISE INSTITUTIONS
Are you dreaming of schooling in any innovative enterprise institution in Nigeria? We understand that little is known about innovative enterprise but this will be a good guide for you.
JAMB Brochure – Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.