EKSU post utme screening form 2020/2021 |eksu post utme portal|Ekiti state university
This guide is to alert and also give you the necessary information about the Ekiti state university post UTME 2020/2021 coming up soon.
First we want you to know that the Ekiti state university post utme will first be announce at www.eksu.edu.ng/index.php/post-utme-screening-in-eksu
The essence of this article is to prepare you in all way round ahead of EKSU post UTME screening exercise coming up soon
For now the Ekiti state university post UTME screening form is not out but we hope it will be out just few weeks after the joint admission and Matriculation board jamb will release all result.
how much is EKSU screening form 2020/2021
Ekiti state university (EKSU) screening form is sold for just 2000 (two thousand naira) although the form is not yet out now but that is the normal price.
The institution would have sold it more than that but the regulatory body has warned all institutions not to sale above 2000.
Please note that this fee is not refundable.
EKSU post utme date 2020/2021 .
EKSU screening date is not yet out for NOW, the date is yet to be concluded as at the time of writing this article. we expect it to be out just few weeks after jamb must have released all results.
Requirements for EKSU Post Utme 2020/2021
- First you have to sit for the 2020/2021 jamb exams
- You have to chose the institution as your first or second choice. EKSU is among the few institutions that accept second choice candidates.
- Finally you must have 5 credit pass in your O level results with all relevant subjects included.
How to Apply for Ekiti State University Post Utme 2020/2021?
- There is no long protocol involved here.
- First you have to log to http://www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng/
- If EKSU portal loads very well click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application
- Now click on ‘new applicant’ , you now have to register, first use your jamb registration number as a password and fill other details accordingly. Wait for a verification mail, check your mail to very it through the link sent to you
- After clicking on the link sent via your mail, the system will redirect you to EKSU post utme portal. Input your email address and jamb registration number in the space provided for password
- Immediately the system loads, click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application. At this point a space will be provided for you to input your details such as your full names, jamb registration number.
- Payment: after you must perform the above, click on make payment, and the system will automatically take you to EKSU payment page.
- Select card type, input card details and make the payment. Don’t forget to print your receipt.
- Wait a few minutes after making your payment and you will be redirected back to EKSU post utme registration page. Fill all necessary details upload your passport which must be a recent one..
- If you have your results upload them.
- Finally cross check your information before submitting it, don’t forget to print out your slip.
When will EKSU Post Utme 2020/2021 be released online?
Recall that we told you that the form is not yet out? expect the form just few weeks after jamb exams.
Now that the form is not yet out its time for you to quickly study past questions and answers effectively, don’t slack back because EKSU is competitive .
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.