ESUT departmental cut off mark 2019/2020 /JAMB cut off Point |Enugu state university of science and technology www.esut.edu.ng
This article shall center much on the 2019/2020 Enugu State University of Science and Technology departmental cut off mark for various departments.
those who are have been asking about the departmental cut off mark for Ebonyi state university can now be rest assured that all their questions have now been laid to rest.
Esut general cut off mark for 2019 /2020
the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB has pegged the general cut off mark for all universities in Nigeria at 180, this means that if you score a total jamb score of 180 then it’s time you take a deep look at the departmental cut off mark of your preferred course of study.
- Vocational and Technical Education =180
- Technology and Vocational Education =180
- Food Science and Technology=180
- Animal Science and Fisheries Management=180
- Physical and Health Education=180
- Guidance and Counselling=180
- Agronomy and Ecological Management=180
- Agricultural Economics and Extension=180
- Educational Management=180
- Educational Foundations=180
- Public Administration=180
- Educational Administration and Supervision=180
- Education and Chemistry=180
- Insurance and Risk Management=180
- Cooperative and Rural Development=180
- Education and Biology=180
- Education and Mathematics=180
- Business Administration=180
- Accountancy and Accounting=180
- Agricultural science and Education=180
- Adult Education=180
- Sociology and Anthropology=180
- Political Science=180
- Mass Communication=180
- Geography and Meteorology=180
- Banking and Finance=180
- Mathematics and Statistics=180
- Industrial Physics=180
- Industrial Mathematics/Statistics=180
- Geology and Mining=180
- Industrial Chemistry=180
- Computer Science=180
- Applied Microbiology=180
- Applied Biochemistry=180
- Medicine and Surgery=180
- Urban and Regional Planning=180
- Surveying and Geoinformatics=180
- Quantity Surveying=180
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering=180
- Mechanica;/production Engineering=180
- Land Surveying=180
- Estate Management=180
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering=180
- Computer Engineering=180
- Civil Engineering=180
- Chemical Engineering=180
- Building technology=180
- Agricultural Engineering=180
ESUT departmental cut off mark for 2019/2020
Please note that there is a difference between a general cut off mark and a departmental cut off mark for.
a departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark each department set as their benchmark for admitting candidates.
this cut off mark is largely influenced by the number of applicants that applied for a given course and also their post utme cut off mark.
Please note that ESUT don’t have a general departmental cut off mark, departments are given free hands to decide on how they should admit their candidates and this cut off mark are not static.
- 220 to 240 for Medicine (O ‘Level For one sitting alone) and Nursing
- 200 is for Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, physiology
- 190 for Computer Science, English Language, biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, Engineering studies except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180 for All other courses
Documents needed for ESUT clearance are:
once you have been admitted into any department in ESUT the first thing to do is to accept your admission by making a one time payment which is usually called acceptance fee.
Apart from this acceptance fee you have paid, you still need some other documents to present to your faculty before you will cleared and given a matriculation number:
- original O level results
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- your Jamb original slip
- attestation letter from a well recognized individual
- local government certification
Esut post utme details and how it is conducted
if you want to know the step by step guide on how ESUT post utme screening exercise is conducted click here
Enugu state university of science and technology address:
Independence layout, P.M.B.01660, Enugu
Phone Number: 0803.452.3866
School Webstites: http://www.esut.edu.ng/
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.