Farmer moni loan registration form 2019/2020 : how to register for GEEP /apply for market moni loan if 300,000 naira|GEEP innitiavie program stating & closing date
The government enterprise program has realized the importance and roles farmers play in the country ( securing the country in terms of food production) they have decided to help farmers this time around with a loan of 300,000 and above.
- 1 GEEP farmer moni loan 2019/2020
- 2 Are we paying any interest rates on GEEP farmers moni loan 2019/2020
- 3 Requirements of farmer moni loan of 300,000 2019/2020
- 4 Process on how Farmer moni works
- 5 How to apply for farmers moni loan 2019/2020 step to register for GEEP initiative program
- 6 States in Nigeria that can have access to FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme
GEEP farmer moni loan 2019/2020
Are you a farmer in Nigeria, are you interested in expanding your farms, planting more crops in a commercial quantity but has been rendered handicap by lack of funds? here comes a program of the federal government with the aim of helping people like you make your business a success.
Are we paying any interest rates on GEEP farmers moni loan 2019/2020
Yes you are to pay an interest but it is not up to what most commercial banks will charge you.
All farmers who are applying for the farmer moni loan are to pay a 5% interest loan.
Now if you are given 300,000 naira when repaying this money back you will add it 15,000 naira only.
Different type of GEEP program
GEEP stands for government enterprise and Empowerment Programme which is a form of government reinvestment programs that seeks to help farmers, trader and market men and women
- Farmer loan (300,000)
- Trader moni (10,000)
- Market loan (50,000)
Requirements of farmer moni loan of 300,000 2019/2020
- First it’s a must you are from Nigerian
- You must be a farmer in Nigeria and must have prove of that.
- Applicant should be over 18 years of age.
- You must have a BVN number and must be operating a savings account.
- You should belong to any corporative because that’s the only channel you can apply from.
- A member of your corporative must be willing to stand for you.
- You must have a valid means of identification.
- Your corporative group must be register with the corporate affairs commission
Process on how Farmer moni works
Farmers associations must be register
The association you belong to must be a register entity recognized by the law if not you won’t be able to register before even accessing the loan
Your association must be registered or recognized by boi
After the corporative association you registered with have successfully registered with the corporate affairs commission, next step is to get them to be accredited by the bank of Industry.
To do that they don’t necessarily have to travel all the way to Abuja. Just send a mail to GEEPfirstname.lastname@example.org then they will reply you people on the step to follow. Note that they will demand the document you obtain from the corporate affairs commission.
How to apply for farmers moni loan 2019/2020 step to register for GEEP initiative program
Here comes the details you have all been waiting for, how to successfully send your application to the GEEP to be considered for a loan.
- TO apply you have to quickly visit the web site created for farmers moni @https://marketmoni.com.ng/
- You can also visit the bank of Industry website http://www.boi.ng/
- Wait for the page to load then click on apply for new loan
- Please note that you have to create a new account.
- Don’t supply fake information.
- Note that a verification link will be sent to your email, click on it to be able to access the farmers moni application form
States in Nigeria that can have access to FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme
Abia State, Benue State, Borno State, Kano State, Kastina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Cross-River State, Delta State, Adamawa State, Akwa-Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State,
Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State,Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State, FCT, Abuja.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.