Fed Poly Auchi departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 (JAMB)|federal polytechnic Auchi
In this article you shall find out the various cut off mark the federal polytechnic Auchi has adopted.
Those who has been asking what’s auchi polytechnic departmental cut off mark 2019/2020? will get the lasted and most updated cut off mark here today.
Who wouldn’t want to study in one of the best federal government polytechnic, with flexible academic programs ? establish in 1963 in a small town , Federal Poly Auchi (Auchi poly) as at today boast of 7 schools, each of these schools has about 5 departments.
The federal polytechnic Auchi as at today is rated amongst the top Polytechnics in Nigeria,in fact Auchi poly is competing head to head with most universities in terms of research and development.
Ever since 2009 Federal Poly Auchi (Auchi poly) has been making waves, in fact in the same year the school was ranked number 11 in the whole of the Federation, in 2010 Auchi poly didn’t fail, it moved up to number 10. Due to an increase funding In 2011 Federal Poly Auchi (Auchi poly) moved to number 2 position and ever since then it has remained number 1.
If you actually wants to distinguish your self from others in your chosen field of study after graduation then you should talk about schooling in Auchi poly.
Auchi Polytechnic Cut-off Mark for 2019/2010 [Departmental]
Auchi poly remains one of the few polytechnic with a transparent admission process that is why the institution made it door open to any one who wants to find out the school departmental cut off mark for all departments.
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160
AUCHIPOLY Nature of Admission Screening 2019/2020
The Federal Poly Auchi (Auchi poly) can’t admit any students with out conducting a post UTME screening exercise. you shouldn’t worry your self about the process because the school has one of the most transparent admission process. So if you are coming in through OND or HND just get your self prepared.
Be rest assured that The Federal Poly Auchi (Auchi poly) will likely conduct another set of screening if offered admission.
Documents you are to bring include :
- The Federal Poly Auchi (Auchi poly) will need your birth certificate
- The Federal Poly Auchi (Auchi poly) will need your original O level results
- Get ready some recent passport photographs of yours.
- Other information comes your way shortly.
AUCHIPOLY Address and Locations
The Federal Poly Auchi (Auchi poly) is located in Auchi, just 2 hours drive from Benin.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.