Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and How they Pay Workers per month 2019
Are you interested in finding out the new salary structure of the federal fire service? We know you will like to know how much a member of THE federal fire service (FFS) earns continue reading…..
If you are dreaming of joining the federal fire service which is a federal government agency that is responsible for the control and prevention of outbreak of fire in the country ; then it’s important you check the salary structure, how much the Federal government pays each fire fighter per year for a service render.
About federal fire service :
The federal fire service came into service in 1901, that was during the colonial period,hence we can say that the Federal fire service was established by the colonial masters.
The major aim and objectives of the federal fire service is to help preserve the life and property of Nigerians from fire outbreak.
Ever since the the federal fire service was created, Nigerians are now heavily dependent on them.
Just like every other government agencies, the men of the federal fire service has responsibility that they face in their every day life. With out adequate funding and good packages every month it will be almost impossible for them to render the services they render when call up on.
Hence the federal government makes a budgetary allocation for the men of the federal fire service., for the services they render to the nation
- N1,405449 – Chief Inspector (CI)
- N1,325234 – Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)
- N1,252038 – Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)
- N1,143539 – Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)
- N1,058,416 – Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)
- N777,876 – Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)
- N548,387 – Marshal Inspector II (MI-II). See also: Doctors housemanship salary in Nigeria
- N393,442 – Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)
- N966,761 – Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFMA)
- N539,048 – Deputy Fire Marshal Assistant (DFMA)
- N387,428 – Senior Fire Marshal Assistant (SFMA)
- N349,589 – Fire Marshal Assistant I (FMA I)
- N319,741 – Fire Marshal Assistant II (FMA II)
- N305,576 – Fire Marshal Assistant III (FMA III)
- The average salary of Federal Fire Service service workers – N800,000-N1,400,000 annually (we can say that they earn N50-120k monthly).
The highest salary is received by the General of Fire Service is about 1.4 million naira.
It was stated that salary grade level 07 is automatically moved to salary grade level 08, so this means that Federal officers salaries are growing.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- Nigerian army recruitment form portal 2019/2020 78rri registration closing date tradesmen and women /non Recruitment.army.mil.ng
- list of successful candidate for Nigerian airforce 2019/2020 recruitment Zonal screening venue date and time|Airwomen Recruitment Exercise for Tradesmen/Women and Non-Tradesmen/Women
- www.inec adhoc form.gov.ng 2019|INEC Recruitment and application form is here|https://itms.inecnigeria.org
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019/2020 recruitment form |how to apply www.p-yes.gov.ng/ starting and closing date, latest news today