Federal Poly Nekede ND & HND Evening / Weekend Admission form for the 2019/2020 available courses
Are you interested in pursuing an undergraduate programme in the Federal polytechnic of Nekede, Owerri? If yes you should continue reading this interesting guide to find out when the form will be out, how much it is sold and how to purchase it.
The Federal polytechnic of Nekede is a fascinating school that have lots of flexible academic programmes that will suit you and one of this programme that is most popular is the Evening / Weekend Admission ND and HND programme which has been designed in such a way that it gives room for enough flexibility and for students to still have time for other weekly activities.
Hence if you are a working class person or you have one or two things that keeps you busy and at the same time you still want to acquire an ND or HND certificate then this programme is for you.
- 1 How much is Federal Poly Nekede ND/HND Evening / Weekend Admission form 2019/2020
- 2 How to Apply for Nekede Poly Part Time Programme 2019/2020
- 3 Entry Requirements for ND and HND Programme 2019/2020
- 4 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Part Time/Evening (ND/HND) available courses 2019/2020
How much is Federal Poly Nekede ND/HND Evening / Weekend Admission form 2019/2020
The Federal Poly Nekede ND Evening / Weekend Admission form is a little higher than that of the regular students. We are not meant to scare you, it is something that you can still afford with out breaking the bank or going broke.
The Federal Poly Nekede ND Evening / Weekend Admission form is sold at Seven thousand and five hundred naira (N7,500.00) as you can see its not that expensive.
How to Apply for Nekede Poly Part Time Programme 2019/2020
Now that you have an idea on how much the Nekede Poly Part Time Programme part time evening and weekend form is sold, the next question you should ask is how can i get this form right now?
- The first bold step to take is by visiting https://fedpolynekede.edu.ng/
- The portal will open, you now have to click on “ND/HND Applicant link”.
- Input your correct bio data in the space available or provided for it by the management.
- You also need to generate an invoice and also take note of the RRR number
- Proceed to the bank and make the payment or still visit Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank Limited [HND: -4011000027 /ND: -4011000026]
- or Access Bank Plc Nekede 0699586849
- Please note that with your RRR number which is on your slip you can pay in any commercial bank in Nigeria or you can even pay with your ATM card online via the portal.
- You don’t need to travel all the way to the school campus to get the form because the cost of transportation will be much if you are coming from far distance.
Entry Requirements for ND and HND Programme 2019/2020
There is no much requirement needed all you have to do is to possess your required O level results and years of experience in your industrial training.
We have provided a link where we took time to discuss all this requirement in details, please find out time to visit the links respectively based on your programme.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Part Time/Evening (ND/HND) available courses 2019/2020
For those who are interested in the HND programme, There are a wide variety of courses to select from which should be in line with your respective ND courses.
Those who are interested in the ND programme should also go through the courses in this link as it is applicable to them.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.