Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2019/2020 |FUD post UTME portal and latest news
The management of The Federal University Dutse (FUD) wishes to inform the general public that the 2019/2020 post UTME screening form will soon be released.
There are so many things you need to know about the The Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME screening form.
- 1 How much is the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME post UTME screening form? 2019/2020
- 2 Is Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Form out for 2019/2020
- 3 FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility 2019/2020
- 4 How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Screening
- 5 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST/SCREENING 2019/2020
How much is the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME post UTME screening form? 2019/2020
The Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME screening form is 2000 naira.
Is Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Form out for 2019/2020
The Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME screening form is not yet out For now. But from our sources inside the administrative unit the form will be release soon.
Just keep visiting here for more update.
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility 2019/2020
- The Federal University Dutse demands that you choose them as first choice while registering for JAMB.
- You can only purchase the Federal University Dutse Post UTME Screening Form only if your jamb score is up to 160.
- Possession of JAMB UTME slip belongs to one of the requirements.
- Direct Entry Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit pass while those with NCE and IJMB should have at least 8 point
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Screening
- You have to log on to http://putme.fud.edu.ng which is the POST UTME portal of the Federal University Dutse.
- You have to sign in using your jamb reg. Number.
- Federal University Dutse expect you to update your email address, phone number, state and LGA, name and date of birth.
- Payment are done using Remitta platform, first you have to Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- There are two payments methods : either through any commercial bank or using your credit card.
- You are expected to upload a scan copy of your O level results, passport photograph.
- Enter the right subject combination that is relevant to your course.
- Finally make sure you print your acknowledgement slip.
- Note : if you paid via bank deposit you have to wait until 24 hours before you can proceed to the next step.
- Don’t ever submit wrong information, false information won’t be entertain.
- Avoid bribing officials during the screening process.
- You are not allow to come with bags, gadget.
- Don’t fail to come with your evidence of payment.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST/SCREENING 2019/2020
- JAMB UTME and Direct Entry Candidates that are for the post UTME exercise must come with the Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt)
- Failure to appear or show up at the screening venue will automatically disqualify you from being considered for admission.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.