FULOKOJA post UTME screening form 2019/2020 |Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME portal
Cut-off mark is 180. Screening date is September 2nd, 2019. Registration begins July 24th and ends August 29th, 2019
In this article we shall take time to discuss about the Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME also known as FULOKOJA. You shall get the latest news about her post utme screening form and lots more.
- 1 How much FULOKOJA post UTME screening form 2019/2020?
- 2 FULOKOJA post UTME Eligibility 2019/2020
- 3 Is FULOKOJA post UTME screening form out 2019/2020 ?
- 4 How to Apply For FULOKOJA post UTME screening 2019/2020
- 5 How to pay for FULOKOJA post UTME form 2019/2020
- 6 Things you must know before writing FULOKOJA post UTME screening exams 2019/2020
How much FULOKOJA post UTME screening form 2019/2020?
FULOKOJA post UTME screening form is just 2000 naira, scroll down below to see how to pay for the form and how to process it.
FULOKOJA school fees is here
FULOKOJA school fees and hostel accommodation fees is here
FULOKOJA post UTME Eligibility 2019/2020
- Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME demands that you have a jamb score of 180
- Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME will require you to have at least 5 credit pass.
- Only candidates who chose Federal University Lokoja as their most preferred choice will be invited.
- Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME demands that all Direct Entry Candidates carefully submit their bio-data, O’level, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree results and grades via https://www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
Is FULOKOJA post UTME screening form out 2019/2020 ?
Yes screening takes place on Monday 2nd September, 2019
We are using this medium to inform you that the Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening form is not yet out, the portal will only be opened when the screening form is out.
There are other details, documentation you have to take note of now… Read on
How to Apply For FULOKOJA post UTME screening 2019/2020
- Before you begin your application process you should at least have an email address or you can simply use the email address you used for JAMB.
- Then login to www.fulokoja.edu.ng to formally start your Post-UTME application process.
- You have to click on “Admission” and chose “2019/2020 admission portal“
- You have to login with your jamb reg. Number, this is to simply validate if its correct.
- At this point you have to update your O level results.
- After the above, the next step requires you to upload your personal photographs which must be a recent one.
- Now you have to chose all your subjects combination properly and in the right order.
How to pay for FULOKOJA post UTME form 2019/2020
First before rushing to the bank to pay, you have to first generate a RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice.
Take this print out you have generated to any commercial bank of your choice and pay.
- Or you can chose to pay instantly by visiting www.remita.net
- And you now have to click on Pay an Electronic Invoice.
- At this point carefully input your RRR code you have generated.
- Select the type of your ATM card and pay.
- After you must have paid, you now have to log on back to FULOKOJA post UTME portal to continue your application process.
- Confirm your payment on FULOKOJA portal
- Make sure you print your post UTME slip.
On the day of your screening exercise, you are expected to come with the following:
- Come along with your Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- Come along with your JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Come along with your JAMB Result Slip.
Things you must know before writing FULOKOJA post UTME screening exams 2019/2020
This goes to all federal university of Lokoja aspirant who will be taking the exams few days/weeks to come from now.
As you get ready for the “D day” which is a day slated for the federal university of Lokoja post UTME screening exercise, it is also pertinent we take out time to identify to those Areas that we need to put into consideration for a victorious exam.
Make your self available a day before the exam:
if you are coming outside the state or even outside the town of the university it is advisable to show up a day before the exam. Kogi state is one of the biggest state in Nigeria in terms of land mass the state stretches from Edo state to Abuja that is to tell you how big Kogi state is.
Plan for your logistics adequately and timely, you can still take refuge in the school premises that night with other students who are for the exam or better still if you have the finance you can get a hotel room that cost less than 5000 Or you can still see other students to share it with.
Get adequate finance:
start your preparation for this right now, start saving if at least 500 per week or in two weeks before the date of the post UTME exam. This will reduce the stress you will put on your parents just to raise money to cover up for your expenses on the day of the exam.
Transport fares will likely double on that date, we are telling you this so that you won’t be taken by surprise.
Note that on the day of your post UTME exam things will be so expensive, stuff like photocopying of documents, buying of pencil or biro, eraser etc will be on the high side, get all this sorted out at home before proceeding to the exam venue.
Over confidence :
it is good to be confident of one’s self but when it is done in excessive manner that you forget or feel less concerned about your studies troubles begins to creep in. Be hungry to read more with this you are getting ready for any unfortunate event.
Anyone promise to give you expo?
We have seen where aspirants are looking for help online but be rest assured that the individual that claims to help you with answers might not even know how the gate of the university look like not to talk of the post UTME questions.
Be focused and know why you are in the school :
Don’t go and looking after beautiful girls or handsome boys. Don’t be carried away trying to help or claim I too know while you have not even finished your own questions.
Have it in mind that the exam is a personal race and you are all competing for a limited space.
Finally put everything in the hand of God to see you through. Hope for the best while at the same time do not slack back in studying your books.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.