FUNAAB Departmental cut off mark 2020/2021 |Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta cut off point and Admission requirements
In this article we shall talk about the departmental cut off mark of the Federal University of Agriculture ( FUNAAB). So if you have chosen or intending to chose FUNAAB as your preferred institution this post will be useful to you.
First we want you to know that FUNAAB general cut off mark for all courses is 180, candidates who chose FUNAAB and whose JAMB score is up to 180 are eligible for the screening exercise.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is one of the best universities of Agriculture and also amongst one of the first university of Agriculture to be established in Nigeria.
Should in case you don’t know The motto of FUNAAB is Knowledge For Development, in fact it is an institution that develops you in all round knowledge.
As at today FUNAAB has produced outstanding graduate that has and still contributing a lot to research and development of Agriculture in Nigeria, so if you want to create an impact then you need to pick any undergraduate courses in FUNAAB.
FUNAAB came into existence in 1988 in that same year four other universities was established to complement and balance of the distribution of University of technology in the country. ever since then the institution has continued to set difference and standards in education in Nigeria.
currently FUNAAB has about 179 academic programmes for full and part time undergraduate and postgraduate students. Only about 44 are for undergraduate students .
- list of courses offered in FUNAAB
- FUNAAB post UTME screening form
- FUNAAB School Fees and acceptance fee
FUNAAB departmental cut off mark 2020/2021
With out being told you should know by now that departmental cut off mark is the main thing, having a high JAMB score which should compliment with a high post UTME score will in no doubt land one an admission.
You should know by now that The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is a university with a difference, an institution that sets standards for others to follow hence everything about FUNAAB admission process is all about competition.
FUNAAB admission requirements 2020/2021
Before an aspirant is offered admission into FUNAAB he or she must meet certain requirements because the institution can’t afford to bring in candidates whose agenda are not inline with the institution.
- Before you can be admitted to study any undergraduate program in FUNAAB you should be up to 16 years of age.
- FUNAAB general cut off mark for all courses is usually 180.
- Candidates seeking admission should have nothing less than 5 credits in their O level results.
- You need to sit for the post UTME screening exercise or get the Direct Entry form before you will be considered for admission.
Before you can buy FUNAAB post UTME screening form you need to have at least 180 for the various courses :
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
We are going to update this page soon to reflect the departmental cut off mark for each courses. Note that FUNAAB has not yet release the departmental cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.