How Jamb 2019/2020 Use Of English Questions Will Look Like
as most jamb candidates who are taking the 2019/2020 are getting prepared for the use of English language, most have been asking how will jamb 2019/2020 Use Of English language Questions looks like?
there is nothing bad in the above questions because i once asked this questions when i wrote jamb some years ago, although then jamb exams was still on paper type and questions and answers are being passed around using SMS options.
There where so many irregularities in the system, Jamb officials where largely compromise. today all these has stopped as jamb has restructure the way and manners exams are conducted and finally they have jilted the paper type of exams which proves to be inefficient.
So today We are going to list out some important areas where you should not slack in studying and also we will share you some past questions and answers on use of English language.
JAMB USE OF ENGLISH QUESTIONS 2019/2020
compression passage has always been the core and foundation of jamb questions from time memorial, so it will be a bad idea if you neglect past jamb comprehension passage.
You are expected to understand every Portion of the passage through any means that is suitable to you but within the law governing jamb.
You might ask where does jamb get its comprehensive passage from?
jamb comprehensive passage are carefully picked and rewritten from the following sources:
- waec passages,
- English texts books, etc.
questions will appear in this format below:
- What is the central idea in the passage is all about ? note: questions will come in form of objectives where you will be asked to select or fill in the spaces with the right words.
- Which of the following is true according to the Author? :here you should note the message the author is trying to convey.
- What was the mood of the writer?
- What is the suitable title for the passage? here you are expected to give a title that best describes what the author wrote.
- According to the passage, the following can be deduced?
- What is the meaning of the word “absorbed, etc” as used in the passage?
- What can we learn from the characters in the passage? every story has a morale lesson so you should be able to spot and tell the examiner this.
Fill In The Gap:
here the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB expects you to fill in the right words that where omitted from a given sentence.
you will be given some few sets of similar words to pick from.
clue : read the passage over and over again to understand the best words, don’t go in there and waste all your time, remember you have just 2 hours plus to answer all your chosen subjects.
Jamb has never failed in recommending novels for candidates since the introduction of CBT, try your best to read this novels carefully because questions must from them. so you have no excuse o give on that day. click here to see jamb recommended novels
Interpretations, Idioms, Antonyms, Synonyms:
get your self ready and learn how to decode idioms in a given sentences. also study what antonyms and synonyms are all about and the words which are closely related and opposites from one another.
the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB never fails to put candidates to test in how you use Grammar.
study what vowels is all about.
Hope this guide is helpful? we will bring more hot areas to concentrate on soon, keep visiting and sharing our content with your friends.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- JAMB Result checker 2019/2020 | www jamb org ng result checker How to Check JAMB Result without PIN, serial number – www.jamb.org.ng
- waec result checker 2019/2020 |i want to check my waec result online using phone |Download WAEC result MAY/JUNE waecdirect.org
- 1000 Hot Likely Questions And Key Points In Jamb Physics 2019/2020 – most expected topics in physics jamb