how to Do jamb change of course/institution 2020/2021 www.jamb.org.ng|starting & closing Date |how to reprint jamb change of course slip
Ultimate Guide On Jamb Change Of Institution And Course For 2020/2021 : this article shall put you through on a step by step guide on how to successfully apply for jamb change of institution and course.
I have seen a situation where candidates where asked to either change their course or institution to avoid losing their admission
Did you score low in the just concluded 2020/2021 jamb exams? Or you actually have a change of mind based on the previous course you chose? Did you make any mistakes that needed urgent attention to correct? all this can be done through JAMB change of course and institution form.
With JAMB change of institution and course form you have a wide range of options on a number of institutions to choose just to increase your chance of securing admission comes 2020/2021.
Have it in mind that with a low JAMB score and given the rate at which admission seekers increase in numbers it will be a little difficult to get a competitive course.
Instead of fighting a tough battle why not opt for a university or polytechnic that will accept you or even a department that will open it door to you when they are considering applicants and aspirant for admission?
Note: jamb change of course/institution is on
- 1 Reasons why you must change your institution and course right now
- 1.1 You have a low jamb score:
- 1.2 You Don’t Have The Right Subjects Combinations In Your O Level Results :
- 1.3 You made a mistake during jamb registration :
- 1.4 Other minor changes :
- 1.5 How much is the jamb change to f course and institution form?
- 1.6 things to note before changing your course or institution
- 2 when will 2020/2021 jamb change of institution starts
- 3 Practical Guide on How to Change Course/Institution 2020/2021
- 4 Video Guide on How to Change JAMB Course/Institution 2020/2021
- 5 how to reprint jamb change of course/institution slip 2020/2021
Reasons why you must change your institution and course right now
There multiple reasons why a candidate would want to purchase JAMB change of course form honestly the reasons are vast but we are going to point just few which are the majority.
You have a low jamb score:
from series of response we got from our comment box last year we identify low jamb score as one of the main reason why JAMB candidates opted for a change of course and institution form.
Most federal universities are known to have a very high General and departmental cut off mark, most set their general cut off mark at 200. It makes no sense writing their post UTME exams when they have already made their position known.
You Don’t Have The Right Subjects Combinations In Your O Level Results :
Traditional you need just 4 subjects to take JAMB but when it is time for post UTME screening exercise and Admission Screening subsequently you will be ask to provide 5 compulsory subjects.
Among these subjects the use of English Language is compulsory, while Mathematics is also a must in major courses, you will be left to choose other relevant 4 subjects to make it 5.
There are some candidates who because they don’t have Mathematics might opt to study courses like mass communication, English and literary studies etc just to escape Mathematics.
You made a mistake during jamb registration :
JAMB change of course and institution form is not only limited to just changes made in those two areas ; you can equally correct your names if any mistake was made there,your subject combination, your state of origin and lots more.
Please have it in mind that once you correct any mistake that is final.
Other minor changes :
at times you might decide to change your institution based on other reasons like distance, or you found out about another institution that has better learning environment.
Jamb change of course form gives you the opportunity to take care of all this minor issues.
We shall alert you when the 2020/2021 jamb change of course forms and portal will be open for candidates who wish to change either their course or their institution or both.
How much is the jamb change to f course and institution form?
the form is sold at 2,500 naira only at partners bank nationwide.
once this form has been purchased you should head straight to any jamb accredited CBT Centres Nationwide to update your information on Jamb portal.
things to note before changing your course or institution
before you proceed to change your course or institution to any school of your choice :
- make sure that such am institution is accredited by jamb.
- Ensure that such institution is accredited to offer that course.
- cross check their departmental cut off mark.
- make sure you meet all Requirements and guidelines set by such an institution.
when will 2020/2021 jamb change of institution starts
immediately after the jamb exams comes to and end and with the release of all results, what comes up next is jamb change of institution and course, this period jamb normally opens their portal allowing candidates who have different interests to come forward to purchase the forms.
The portal will be open until towards when schools will start selling post utme forms. please click here to see the procedures to do jamb change of course and institution
Jamb Change Of Course And Correction Of Details
Apart from change of institution and courses you can do the following corrections :
- State/LGA of Origin
- and Date Of Birth.
So if you made mistakes in your names, Date of birth etc, then this is the time you can correct those errors
Practical Guide on How to Change Course/Institution 2020/2021
make sure you are contacted to the Internet.
- lunch your browser and login to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- email and password will be requested from you
- scroll down by your left and look for “Application for Correction of Data” and click on it
- select what you intend to correct E.g Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin
- Click on payment options which will take you to Remita payment system
- input your card details, after you must have paid you will be granted access to edit whatever you wish to edit.
Video Guide on How to Change JAMB Course/Institution 2020/2021
how to reprint jamb change of course/institution slip 2020/2021
How can i reprint my JAMB change of course and institution slip
- First you have to log into jamb portal
- Login to your profile with your password and username.
- Scroll down to the correction page and click on print icon
- When is Jamb change of course starting?
- When will Jamb begin Change of institution for 2020/2021?
- Jamb change of course 2020/2021
- is Jamb change of institution still on sale?
- 2020/2021 Jamb change of institution
- Jamb change of course 2020/2021 closing date
- Change change of institution closing date for 2020/2021
- Can I do change of institution after the deadline?
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.