How To Resolve And Avoid Cases Of Invalid E-Pins In JAMB Registration
are you have issues with jamb E-pin while trying to register for jamb? are you getting a message of invalid E-pin when trying to access the registration portal? if yes continue reading
with an invalid E-pin the registration portal won’t be accessible to you
causes of invalid E-pin
- you didn’t create your Jamb profile and you did not get your profile code before proceeding to the bank
- maybe you didn’t validate your email address while creating your Jamb profile
- Probably you gave the bank officials a wrong email address
- invalid pin can also be caused my system errors or technical problem from jamb.
what steps should i take now?
- Don’t waste your funds to buy new E-pin yet
- jamb has promised to resolve all issues of invalid pin, because they are aware of this.
- They will likely send you all your details via an email address, this will include your e-pin.
what can i do to avoid issues of invalid E-pin?
- make sure you have created your Jamb profile first as this is the first step to take
- make sure you get your Jamb profile code before proceeding to the bank to get your e-pin
- Ensure you have a valid email address and never make any mistake when jamb request for it.
- make sure your phone number is valid and can receive SMS at any point in time
- Get your Jamb E-pin from accredited banks
- all registration must be done via an accredited registration center
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.