imo state university postgraduate admission 2020/2021|application form & admission requirements – starting and closing date – latest news today.
In our last article we talked about Imo state postgraduate school fees, in this article we shall discuss about Imo state university postgraduate admission form 2020/2021 and How to apply.
- 1 See IMSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements 2020/2021
- 2 Minimum Duration of IMSU Postgraduate Programmes.
- 3 How to Apply for IMSU Postgraduate Admission 2020/2021
See IMSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements 2020/2021
Before applying for IMSU postgraduate programme make sure you have 5 credit in your O level results. This credit should be relevant to your courses.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
If you are applying for Diploma Programmes you need to have a first degree certificate (BSc or HND).
Medical Laboratory Science students need to have AIMLS/AIMLT or FIMLT or any other equivalent
Masters Degree Programmes
You should have a first degree (BSc) with at least 2:4 GPA or 60% of postgraduates Diploma credits etc.
PhD Degree Programmes
If you are applying for a PhD Degree Programmes then you need to possess a master degree certificate of not less than 3.5 CGPA.
MPhil/PhD Degree Programmes
Applicant here must possess Masters degree with a CGPA of 3.0 – 3.49.
NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
You are expected to be done with your NYSC programme. While applying you need To scan your discharge certificate. Applicant who are currently serving need not to apply.
IMSU required your transcripts from your previous school. You need go to your school and apply for a transcript which must be forwarded to Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS).
This transcript should be authorized and authentic, with sealed cover.
Minimum Duration of IMSU Postgraduate Programmes.
- The duration for your postgraduate programme depends on what you applied for. If you are applying for a PGD programmes as a full time student then you won’t spend much time as everything will be speed up. You should spend just two semesters, please not that this is for PGD programmes.
- Students who are applying for Masters under a full time programme will experience a shorter period which shouldn’t be more than 3 semesters while those under part-time will spend twice which is 6 semester.
- Those applying for PhD programmes should have it in mind that this programmes has the longest semester in all,which is 6 semester and 8 semester for full time and part time respectively.
How to Apply for IMSU Postgraduate Admission 2020/2021
The Imo state university postgraduate school application form is 20,000 naira only. You need to obtain the form from the following banks :
- ZENITH BANK,
- DIAMOND BANK,
- FIRST BANK,
- ECO BANK,
- IMO MICRO FINANCE,
- UBA and
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.