JAMB 2019/2020 Correction Portal Has Opened?|jamb correction of data closing date (starting date and ending date) find out here
Did you make any mistake in the 2019/2020 jamb registration process? If yes we are here to enlighten you on how you can quickly correct this error with little effort.
But before you will be able to correct this errors, you will have to wait for jamb to open their portal for that, if not it will be difficult for you to effect any changes on your bio data with jamb.
- 1 The Mistakes that can be corrected on jamb portal
- 2 jamb correction of data opening and closing date 2019/2020
- 3 JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2019/2020
- 4 JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2018, 2017,2016,2015 ownward.
The Mistakes that can be corrected on jamb portal
You can correct any of these mistakes immediately the portal has been opened.
jamb correction of data opening and closing date 2019/2020
It will be recalled that the 2017/2018 portal was opened around 5th of May, immediately it was open thousands of candidates who made one type of errors or the other during registration was able to quickly correct these errors.
And on 6th of May it was closed again. But we believe that the 2019/2020 more time will be given
The purpose of this article is to alert you immediately the 2019/2020 jamb correction portal has been open, we shall update this page then
JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2019/2020
- First you have to visit the 2019/2020 JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Wait for the portal to open
- Then Login with your Email and Password.
- When you are logged in Click on ‘Registration (2019 only)’ from the list of services offers by JAMB on the left side of your screen .
- From the drop DOWN Menu , select ‘2019 UTME Data Correction‘.
- You now have to proceed to payment.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2018, 2017,2016,2015 ownward.
For those who wrote jamb in 2018, 2017,2016, 2015,2014,2013 and years below, need to follow the guide outlined below to effectively change their data on JAMB portal.
- You have to log on to JAMB E-facility portal @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- If you don’t have a jamb profile create one
- You have to Login with your profile Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2018 Downward)’ from the list of services offers on the left side if your screen .
- From the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
Hope the above is very helpful to you? If not don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- JAMB Result checker 2019/2020 | www jamb org ng result checker How to Check JAMB Result without PIN, serial number – www.jamb.org.ng
- waec result checker 2019/2020 |i want to check my waec result online using phone |Download WAEC result MAY/JUNE waecdirect.org
- 1000 Hot Likely Questions And Key Points In Jamb Physics 2019/2020 – most expected topics in physics jamb