Jamb 2020/2021 Direct Entry form Registration Date And Screening Updates requirements|starting and closing date
Is jamb direct entry form out? How much is the form sold and how can i register ?
- 1 JAMB 2020/2021 DIRECT ENTRY FORM
- 2 How Much Is Jamb Direct Entry Form 2020/2021?
- 3 Sir Will 2020 DE Students Sit For Jamb (Why The Novel)?
- 4 Advantage Of Jamb Direct Entry 2020/2021 ?
- 5 The Requirements For Jamb Direct Entry 2020/2021 :
- 6 HOW TO APPLY FOR 2020/2021 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY
- 7 when are they starting dirent entry form for 2020/2021
- 8 Jamb Direct Entry Registration Closing Date 2020/2021 :
- 9 When Is 2020/2021 Jamb Direct Entry Examination Date:
- 10 Eligible Institutions For Jamb Direct Entry 2020/2021 :
JAMB 2020/2021 DIRECT ENTRY FORM
In this article We shall be discussing everything that has to do with jamb direct entry for 2020/2021. In this article you shall get to find out if actually the form is out, how much it’s sold and lots more.
Jamb Direct Entry for 2020/2021 is ou
t–from January 10 to February 21st 2019
How Much Is Jamb Direct Entry Form 2020/2021?
The current price of JAMB DIRECT form is 5,000 (five thousand naira only) nationwide. Recall that the joint admission and Matriculation board jamb in conjunction with the ministry of education and NUC has slash the price of UTM forms to just 3500 recently from the previous 5,000.
We are hoping that this kind gesture will be extended to UTME candidates soon.
Sir Will 2020 DE Students Sit For Jamb (Why The Novel)?
This has been a hot debate among candidates. They normally ask ” are we going to post utme screening exams?”
The truth of the matter is that jamb has not directed any institution to conduct a post UTME screening exercise for direct entry candidates. But on the other hand jamb will never prevent any institution from conducting a screening exercise for DE candidates ; after all the aim of Post UTME is to select the best performing candidate from among thousands that applied for admission.
Advantage Of Jamb Direct Entry 2020/2021 ?
Jamb Direct Entry has numerous advantage this is the reason thousands of polytechnic apply for it on yearly basis.
Like for an example if an OND II student apply for an admission through DE he or she stands a chance of being admitted straight into 200 as opposed 100.
Based on the hot debate on the scrapping of BSc and HND dichotomy, all direct entry candidates won’t face the big wahala.
The Requirements For Jamb Direct Entry 2020/2021 :
Before you can apply for direct entry you need to posses Some requirements. Let’s show you the requirements below :
- First you must posses a 5 credit pass in your O level results. This should be in any of WAEC, NECO, GCE or it equivalent.
- If you are applying with National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma, you must have a lower credit. That means your grade must be at least a lower credit.
- If you are applying with IJMB Advanced Level Examination, JUPEB, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination you must have two passes
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2020/2021 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY
- Note : jamb profile is a must not only for UTME candidates but also for DIRECT ENTRY candidates.
- Before you start your application process You have to Create Jamb direct entry profile first . Click here to do that now
- Next thing to do after creating your jamb profile is to quickly visit the nearest partnering Bank to purchase your jamb E pin
- Please remember that jamb only want you to process your form at the approved jamb accredited center
- Make sure you cross check all your details before submitting them, because jamb will not be held responsible for wrong details.
- At the end of your registration process make sure you print out your acknowledgement slip. Because you are going to present it to your school of choice.
Note: you will be charge nothing less than 700 before your form will be processed for you.
when are they starting dirent entry form for 2020/2021
The date and procedure for the 2020/2021 jamb Direct Entry has been concluded.
We expect the joint admission and Matriculation board jamb to announce the date around February 2019
Jamb Direct Entry Registration Closing Date 2020/2021 :
The 2020/2021 jamb Direct Entry Form is not yet out for now, as at the time of writing this article. In fact we expect it to be out any moment from now.
Please keep visiting this page for more information as regards when the form will be out.
When Is 2020/2021 Jamb Direct Entry Examination Date:
You have to wait till around the time when institution conduct their screening exercise, we are sure most schools won’t conduct anything like screening exercise for DE. What they might do is just the minor verification.
Eligible Institutions For Jamb Direct Entry 2020/2021 :
Your institution has to be recognized globally.
The following are institutions who students are eligible to apply for Direct entry.
- First Degree
- National Diploma (ND)
- National Innovation Diploma (NID)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes
- In Universities
- including other Degree-Awarding Institutions
- Innovation Enterprise Institutes
- Colleges of Education.
If you are not a student from any of the above institutions then you won’t be accepted or you might be screen out during verification period.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.