jamb caps accept admission-how to accept your admission
ever since jamb introduced the jamb caps admission process there has been wide jubilation among aspirant as their chances of admission is now high unlike before.
most aspirant have been asking how can i check my admission status on Jamb caps portal, how can i accept my accept admission on Jamb caps portal?
well if you are among those aspirant asking any of the above questions, this article shall put you through because i have prepared a comprehensive tutorial to see you through all the process.
well to check Your admission on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal is very easy and i will prove that to you.
the jamb caps admission portal gives you the privilege to either ACCEPT or REJECT an admission that has been offered to you.
so we are please to bring to your notice that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has now activated the jamb admission portal where you can either accept or reject a provisional admission offer.
the exam board has equally charged candidates and aspirant to frequently visit the portal where they are expected to ACCEPT or REJECT an admission offer.
How to Accept / Reject Admission Offer on JAMB CAPS.
make sure you do this on your computer or if on mobile activate the desktop view.
- lunch your browser and login to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- input your email address and password in the space provided
- enable desktop view if you are using your mobile phone
- once it loads properly click Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS
- click on admission status you will see it at the left section
- when it opens carefully look for the search button , by now your profile should be loading
you should now be able to accept or reject any any school that has given you admission
Note: on mobile device it will be difficult to see the welcome message, to overcome this challenge you must enable the desktop view on your chrome browser.