KSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2019/2020 kogi state university admission requirements /starting and closing date /latest news
Have you been asking this interesting question that has to do with Kogi state university’s post UTME screening Date, time and most important KSU general cut off mark for 2019/2020 academic session?
This post seeks to help all aspirant, prospective applicants know the process and also when the kogi state university post UTME form will be out and finally the latest news about KSU today.
- 1 KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility 2019/2020
- 2 KSU Post UTME Screening Registration Details 2019/2020
- 3 How to pay for KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
- 4 kogi state university post UTME starting date 2019/2020
- 5 kogi state university post UTME date 2019/2020
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility 2019/2020
kogi state university is a university with standard as such requires applicant who have shown some level of seriousness which include the following:
- kogi state university wants you to have 5 credit pass in your O level results.
- KSU wants applicant that got up to the departmental cut off mark as shown here to apply only.
- Remember that 1 sittings will boast your chances of being admitted but if you have two sittings you can still apply.
KSU Post UTME Screening Registration Details 2019/2020
- Want to apply for Kogi state university’s post UTME? Get the form here http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme
- When it opens look at the side menu now click “Apply Now”.
- To start your application you should login but since you are a new application and with no login details just make use of your JAMB registration number as ID and the word “password” as your password.
- Immediately you will be logged in and the system will accept and register your login details but don’t fail to change the password to something you can remember.
How to pay for KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
Its now time for you to make your payments
- Now click on “Pay UTME Fee” you will be directed to a page where you can pay with your debit card.
- Application form is 2000.
- After payment, access the form and supply your bio data and relevant information.
- Its a must you upload a passport photographs not more than 200KB in white.
- Make sure that all information is correct, like you can preview them then slowly go through it before you click on “Submit Application” button.
- Print your “Registration Slip” which will serves as a pass on the day of your exam.
kogi state university post UTME starting date 2019/2020
Please bear with us, kogi state university post UTME will be out in no distance time
kogi state university post UTME date 2019/2020
- When you print your registration slip you are going to see the date and time you have been given or assign to take your exam.
- The hall they will make use of is Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre , please come like ONE HOUR before the exam time.
More update about kogi state university post UTME
- Don’t come into the hall with anything that can implicate you.
- Come like an hour before the exam time.
- During the registration period use a valid email and phone number that is reachable.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.