LASU Departmental Cut off mark 2019/2020 and |Lagos state university cut off point for jamb
Let me show you the 2019/2020 Lagos state university’s departmental cut off mark for various department, courses and faculties
Before choosing Lagos state university as your preferred institution you ought to first know their departmental cut off mark for various department.
The Lagos state university which is popular known as LASU is a Nigerian state own university whose main objective is to elevate academic excellence and learning in the federal republic of Nigerian. Because of the location of the institution which is located in ojo, Lagos state , the institution is very competitive and presently has about 35,000 full time students,this number exclude those studying part time program and other similar program.
Established in 1983 the moto remains for truth and service
LASU Departmental Cut off Point/mark 2019/2020
There are several requirements you must meet before you are allowed or considered for admission into Lagos state university, one of these requirements is the departmental cut off mark of the Lagos state university.
Please note that without obtaining this cut off mark it is like uncertain if one can be admitted into LASU.
JAMB Fixed Cut-off MARK FOR LASU 2019/2020
The joint admission and Matriculation board jamb, and the honorable minister of education in conjunction with other stakeholders has advised all institutions to accept 120 as their general cut off mark, although this cut off mark looks very low.
Due to the fact that LASU remains one of the most competitive institution in the county i doubt if they will abide by that directive because the management of LASU has invited those who scored a minimum of 180 jamb score for the screening exams
LASU Departmental Cut off Mark 2019/2020
Departmental Cut off mark or point is an agreed score adopted by each department of the Lagos state university, this point serves as the basics of admitting candidates into various degree programs.
Apart from this cut off mark there are other factors that comes into play when the Lagos state university is giving out admission to deserving candidates.
Let’s look at this factors very closely :
- Catchment policy : Lagos state university being a state own university is bound to invoke the catchment policy of the institution when giving out admission. Those who are from Lagos state or South west will benefit from this
- O level results grade : jamb didn’t ask you to upload your O level results for formality sakes, those with As will get 6 points, those with Bs 4 points while CA will get 3 points
- Statistics of post UTME applicant :this is the main factor that influences Lagos state university admission policy, if you see or experience large turn out during the post UTME screening exercise then expect a high cut off mark.
|S/N||FACULTY||DEPARTMENT||CUT Off Marks|
|– Christian Religious Studies||190|
|– Islamic Religious Studies||190|
|– History & International Studies||190|
|– Theatre Arts– Portuguese / English||190|
|2.||EDUCATION||– Arabic Education– CRS Education|
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
|– Yoruba Education– Biology Education|
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
|4.||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE||– Agriculture||190|
|5.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– Accounting||190|
|– Public Administration||190|
|– Banking & Finance||190|
|– Management Technology||190|
|– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management||190|
|6.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– Mass Communication||190|
|– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology– Mathematics||190190|
|– Computer Science||190|
|8.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||– Medicine & Surgery||190|
|9.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– Geography & Planning||190|
|– Political Science||190|
|10.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– Transport||190|
|11.||ENGINEERING||– Mechanical Engineering||190|
|– Electronics & Computer Engineering||190|
|– Chemical and Polymer Engineering||190|
LASU Nature of Admission Screening 2019/2020
The Lagos state university admission screening process comes in two phases, the first stage is when the management of the institution invites all those who scored 180 jamb score to come get the form..
The second phase is when those who has been given admission are asked to quickly pay their acceptance fees and before embarking on their clearance.
Documents to go along with are as follows :
- Your acceptance and school fees receipt
- Your jamb slip showing your score
- Your local government certificate
- Your birth certificates
- Get at least 16 photographs ready.
- Note that those who fails to do this screening won’t get their Matriculation number.
LASU Address and Locations
The Lagos state university is situated at Ojo, Lagos state, south west Nigeria.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.
Do you think that you own any content on this blog? If yes please contact US here for immediate action
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- KSU departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 JAMB cut off mark Admission Exercise for Kogi state university
- COOU (ANSU) school fees 2019/2020 Acceptance for freshers and old and returning students – payment procedure Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University