NNPC recruitment list of shortlisted /successful candidates 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee for aptitude test|Date/ time & venue
Following the massive NNPC recruitment and application from eligible Nigerians who turned up to apply for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) 2019/2020 recruitment. It’s also important that we brief you all on how to check your names on the list of shortlisted candidates.
- 1 NNPC recruitment list of shortlisted/successful candidates 2020/2021
- 2 More about NNPC– Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) Screening Exercise or Aptitude Test 2020/2021
- 3 How to print your Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) INVITATION LETTER Portal 2020/2021
- 4 How to Check Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) Shortlisted/successful Candidates 2020/2021.
- 5 Step two on how to check your name on NNPC list of successful candidates 2020/2021
- 6 NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021.: Second Phase
- 7 How the second phase recruitment process will be like : NNPC recruitment 2020/2021
- 8 Number of applicants that will be recruited in NNPC recruitment 2020/2021.
- 9 See Date for NNPC recruitment aptitude test 2020/2021
- 10 TIME of NNPC recruitment aptitude test 2019/2020
- 11 What’s the next step if I emerge among the NNPC shortlisted candidates 2019/2020 :
- 12 NNPC Recruitment Selection Process/Criteria for short listing Candidates: recruitment 2019/2020
- 13 NNPC recruitment 2019/2020 centers nationwide :
- 14 NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 : Oral Interview
- 15 See 5 likely questions to expect at an NNPC interview and how to answer them perfectly – NNPC recruitment 2019/2020 Exam
- 16 List of States that Eligible for Screening Exercise.
- 17 States where where the screening will hold are :
- 18 More on What next after seeing your name on NNPC list of successful candidates 2019/2020
- 19 Important notice on NNPC recruitment 2019/2020 to all applicants:
NNPC recruitment list of shortlisted/successful candidates 2020/2021
we are using this medium to formally inform all those that applied successfully that they should now get ready to check if their names are among those who have been shortlisted for the pre screening exercise that comes up national wide.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) has assured applicant that compilation of list of successful/shortlisted candidates has already been concluded
What next after checking my names
Those who have been able to see their names on the list of shortlisted/successful candidates will have to get prepared for the aptitude test that is coming up soon nationwide.
You are to bring all your documents to the venue alongside with the following:
- Degree Certificates
- Nysc discharge certificate
- Date of birth certificate or affidavit.
- O level results.
More about NNPC– Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) Screening Exercise or Aptitude Test 2020/2021
NNPC aptitude test comes on Saturday 1st June 2019
All applicant who have been shortlisted in the 2019/2020 NNPC recruitment process should get ready for an aptitude test which will be a computer base. You are also going to be screen based on your certificate and credentials, that’s the more reason you ought to go with your degree results.
How to print your Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) INVITATION LETTER Portal 2020/2021
While going for the aptitude test you need to have your invitation letter printed from your dashboard. This invitation letter is just like a pass book that will identify you as an eligible candidate for the screening and aptitude test.
How to Check Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) Shortlisted/successful Candidates 2020/2021.
Note: check your mail if you have been shortlisted you should receive a mail by now.
Checking your names among those that have been selected, shortlisted for the aptitude test is very necessary and this is the step you need to follow.
- Log on to NNPC portal here https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/job_desc.php?code=GT01
- Login with your email address and password.
- Navigate to your dashboard to check your status.
- Another waBy entering your names or phone numbers
Step two on how to check your name on NNPC list of successful candidates 2020/2021
Remember that you can check your name using your mobile device or computer. Just make sure it is connected to the internet before you login to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC website.
- Log on to http://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Navigate to the section that requires you to enter your phone number.
- Click on the search button.
Note :Always check your mail and keep your lines open for SMS. the board will surely send out a directive via mail.
Never you send money to any one. NNPC recruitment remains free of charge
NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021.: Second Phase
Recall that The NNPC 2019/2020 recruitment which started on 13 March has come to an end on 27th March 2019.
It has been on record that over 25.6 million Nigerians actually applied for the 2019 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC massive recruitment.
Please note that the first phase of the NNPC recruitment exercise involve applicants to first submit their application online, after you must have submitted your application online, what follows next is the second phase in which a list of successful or shortlisted candidates will be released for the second stage of the recruitment process.
How the second phase recruitment process will be like : NNPC recruitment 2020/2021
The NNPC second phase recruitment process will have to do with applicant showing up for a computer-based aptitude tests.
Each applicant will be invited for a CBT based test, which means you will write an exam with the aid of a computer and it is expected of you to be able to handle a computer mouse accurately and also understand or have a fair knowledge of keys on the keyboard.
Number of applicants that will be recruited in NNPC recruitment 2020/2021.
According to NNPC Group General Manager, (Public Affairs Division), Mr Ndu Ughamadu NNPC recruitment will be massive from mostly engineering and administrative field.
Recall that The recruitment is of 3 stages, one for fresh graduates while the rest are for senior officers/ supervisory cadre and managerial cadre.
Please have it in mind that over 26 million Nigerians have applied nationwide and only about 1000 might be employed. Although the number might be increase but no one knows the exact number of applicants that will be employed at the end of the day.
See Date for NNPC recruitment aptitude test 2020/2021
The Date and time for NNPC recruitment aptitude test is yet to be concluded but be rest assured that you must present yourself for the screening exercise and you must be at the venue before 8am of the said date.
TIME of NNPC recruitment aptitude test 2019/2020
The time is usually 8am, recall that NNPC once carried out massive recruitment in time past and the screening test has always been 8am.
What’s the next step if I emerge among the NNPC shortlisted candidates 2019/2020 :
It has been made known from inception of the NNPC recruitment exercise that those whose name came out from NNPC aptitude test will be made to undergo another round of screening but this time it is going to be oral interview.
NNPC Recruitment Selection Process/Criteria for short listing Candidates: recruitment 2019/2020
- Managerial Cadre: it was made known that applicant who possess First Class/Second Class Upper division will be shortlisted for this position.
- Managerial Cadre:those with second class lower division, HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) but also with master degree will be shortlisted for this position.
- Managerial Cadre: those applying for this position should be at least 34 and 37 years of age respectively at the time they where sending in their application and must possess a 6 to 9 years of experience before sending in your application.
- Senior Officer / Supervisory Cadre: all applicants must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age.
- HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
NNPC recruitment 2019/2020 centers nationwide :
It will be almost impossible for all applicants to converge on a single venue hence the organizers will make a space available in all states of the federation.
In fact the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has made available about 50 spaces to be used as screening centers hence all applicants must show up in this venue at the said time which will be made known to you all via sms and mail.
NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 : Oral Interview
You might ask “after the list of shortlisted or successful candidates from NNPC computer base test have been made available nationwide what comes up next”
You will be asked to show up for an oral interview which is the third stage of the recruitment process. More details comes up later on our next articles..
See 5 likely questions to expect at an NNPC interview and how to answer them perfectly – NNPC recruitment 2019/2020 Exam
Experience has thought us that In every recruitment exercise there will be an interview and also an examination that all applicants must sit for before they will be considered for the employment.
in some cases like most government agencies like that of the NNPC, it has several interviews and screening in fact before the recruitment would have been concluded you all must have pass through 3 screening stages.
So in this article we thought it wise to still bring you those questions which we know that might likely pop up during the interview process and how you should comport your self before dishing out answers to these set of questions.
What do you know about NNPC Nigeria?
This is a very simple question and believe me many will still fail this question because of tension.
Most will probably not able to remember the full meaning of NNPC self not to talk about what the corporation stands for and its important to the nation.
To get the right answer to this question you need to check the mission statement by browsing through NNPC portal then navigating to public relations category.
Why do you want to work with the NNPC?
If asked this question, an opportunity has presented it self for you to sell your self to the interviewer. You should tell them why they should hire you and your past experience, what you have learned from it and what you are bringing to the table at the end of the day.
No single company will like to hire a liability, they need individuals with brain to help solve a problem in the organization.
Why this job position?
This question is direct and requires a direct and short answer remember there is no time and no one wants their time to be wasted. Quickly list your skills, qualifications and above all your past experience.
Why are you leaving your former place of work?
Most organizations through the interviewer they hire will like to find out why you left your previous job for them.
Never you say anything bad about your previous job or the company you have worked for. Say good things and tell them what you have learnt and give a valid reason why you left.
To me I would prefer you cite the problem of marriage, distance or not in line with your goal. Don’t ever talk about salary because if you do they will assume that you going to leave them soon when next you find a better paying job.
Which of our business locations across Nigeria would you prefer?
Most times they would ask such questions just to find out if you know about the company in terms of their branches across Nigeria.
Do your home work well, find out other branches,head offices, states branches etc about NNPC.
List of States that Eligible for Screening Exercise.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) Screening will hold in all the 36 States of Nigeria plus FTC.
States where where the screening will hold are :
|Akwa Ibom State||Uyo|
|Cross River State||Calabar|
|Edo State||Benin City|
|Federal Capital Territory||Abuja|
|Kebbi State||Birnin Kebbi|
|Rivers State||Port Harcourt|
More on What next after seeing your name on NNPC list of successful candidates 2019/2020
The next stage will involve all applicants to get ready for a screening exercise in which all candidates will be tested based on the requirements on the portal and also an exam which will be CBT will be conducted.
Important notice on NNPC recruitment 2019/2020 to all applicants:
- At each stage of the screening process or exercise you shall be contacted via SMS or via email. To this effect please try to always check your mail.
- Secondly always visit this page for more update, because most information here shall be updated.
We hope you all know how to handle a computer mouse? Get ready for a CBT exams that might last less than 45 minutes or 1 hours.
More update comes your way please disregard any news that says the NNPC list of shortlisted candidates is out. It’s not yet out for now as the selection process is still on.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.