Npower Tax Recruitment 2020 Application Registration Form Portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Npower Tax Recruitment 2020 for graduates category has started for all interested applicants to start applying.
We are using this medium to alert the general public about the ongoing N-Power Tax enrollment. At the commencement of the enrollment or recruitment applicant are required to apply, get screen and wait for the list of successful candidates.
N-Power Tax registration for batch C 2020
Taxation remains one of the huge avenue for revenue generation hence The Federal Government seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to come clean and declare and pay their appropriate tax due to the government.
The number of N-Power Tax volunteers won’t be much as compared to N-Power Teach and other category of the scheme.
Hence A minimum of 3,700 N-Power volunteers will be selected to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
The N-Power community tax liaison officers will have the following key responsibilities which will include answering online inquiries, customer management, creating awareness of tax compliance.
Requirements for N-Power Tax registration|recruitment
As a potential Npower Tax volunteer you must possess and meet certain criteria so as to meet the selection process. With out meeting these requirements you might not scale the selection process. Here are the criteria :
- The criteria is that you must be Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- At the time you are applying for N-Power Tax you should be Currently Unemployed
- This is a specialize category that needs capable hand hence you Must be a graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme. This is very important
- The required age limit are Aged 18-35
- Selection Preference Disciplines: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
Knowledge and experience:
- It’s best you have Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- As a graduate you should be Good both on writing and spoken English
- Good phone etiquette
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Desirable: knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
How to Apply for Npower Tax Recruitment
- The application link was recently change. So we did our best to provide the working link which is >>>https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Click on that link above and input your email address first. Click submit and check your spam most especially or your inbox of mail.
- Click on the link sent to your mail and validate it.
- Return back and continue your application on the portal via the link.
After you must have submitted your N-Power registration form online, make sure you always visit the website and also check your email for further updates.
Remember that N-Power Tax and other categories of the programme is free of charge. Never pay any official money or bribe as it might turn out to be a scam.
We are going to be updating this page so as to make it the most relevant, serving your interest only free of charge.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.