Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Screening From 2019/2020 |sule lamido university latest news
You are about to find the procedure of how to process the post UTME screening form of the Sule Lamido University (SLU).
- 1 How much is Sule Lamido University post UTME form 2019/2020 :
- 2 Is Sule Lamido University post UTME form out 2019/2020
- 3 Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME 2019/2020
- 4 How to Apply for SLU post UTME 2019/2020
- 5 See Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements 2019/2020
How much is Sule Lamido University post UTME form 2019/2020 :
SLU post UTME screening is 2,000, for Payment modes, account details you have to scroll down to get them.
Is Sule Lamido University post UTME form out 2019/2020
The Sule Lamido University post UTME screening form for 2019/2020 is yet to be concluded.
There are other important things you have to know about Sule Lamido University
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME 2019/2020
- Sule Lamido University demands that you have at least 5 credit pass in your O level results.
- Sule Lamido University demands that you choose them as their first choice.
- Direct Entry candidates should have Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
How to Apply for SLU post UTME 2019/2020
Sule Lamido University Maintains two portal separately, one for post UTME candidates and the other for Direct Entry candidates
- Immediately you visit any of the links above depending on your preferences ensure you create an account with any email address of your choice.
- The second step involves you filling your bio data in the space provided for it on the portal, then click on submit when you are done.
- At this point the system will automatically assign and generate a unique reference number for you.
- Quickly visit the nearest bank to pay, please have it in mind that the institution maintains an account with zenith bank
Account Name: Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa Students Account
Account Number: 1013297069
Sort Code: 057260013
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Those who couldn’t locate the bank we mentioned above can use the alternative which is online payment or pay through the NIBSS Platform
See Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements 2019/2020
The screening exercise will hold on different date, department by department.
Although the date and venue for the 2019/2020 academic session is not yet out for now. We expect the university to communicate with us once they have fixed the date and Timetable for the exercise
While coming to the screening venue ensure you stick with the following instructions :
- Don’t bring your phone or any device.
- Don’t bring your bags
- Respect the rules and regulation.
- Come along with your print out /Acknowledgement Slip
- Bring your Evidence of Payment
- Bring your UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- Bring your SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Bring Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.