Unilag post utme screening form 2020/2021 – cut off mark and Admission requirement
Are you searching for the latest information about unilag post utme screening excise for 2020/2021 academic session? Then this post is for you.
If you are an aspirant of unilag then this post is for you, as we are going to discuss on everything as regards to unilag post utme screening form 2020/2021, cut off mark and Admission requirement
- 1 Unilag post utme screening form 2020/2021
- 2 Unilag post utme admission /screening requirements
- 3 Unilag post utme cut off mark 2020/2021
- 4 Unilag departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021
- 5 Unilag post utme screening date 2020/2021
- 6 How much is unilag post utme screening form 2020/2021
- 7 How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME 2020/2021
- 8 University of Lagos Grading system 2020/2021
Unilag post utme screening form 2020/2021
The University of Lagos – popularly known as Unilag – is a federal government research university in Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria which was established in 1962.
Unilag always conduct a post utme screening excise in order to select the best candidates from thousands of aspirants that applied to unilag as their choice of institution. There are requirements each aspirants must meet before they will be allowed to sit for unilag post utme screening excise for 2020/2021 academic session. We will discuss this requirement below.
Unilag post utme admission /screening requirements
- Every aspirants of unilag must have sat for the 2020/2021 Jamb cbt examination and must have scored a minimum of 180, aspirants should know that they must have at least 5 required credits in one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020/2021 are not eligible and need not apply.
Unilag post utme cut off mark 2020/2021
Please be informed that at the time of writing this article unilag has not released it her Post-UTME cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session, although the 2018/2019 post Utme cut off mark was 180.
Unilag departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021
Please note that at the time of writing this post unilag had not released her departmental Cut-Off mark for various subjects, however we will keep you inform when this is released by the institution authority.
Unilag post utme screening date 2020/2021
Please note that at the time of writing this article unilag has not released the date of her post utme screening excise however Post-UTME date are usually fixed by the university Senate when the Post-UTME for is out.
How much is unilag post utme screening form 2020/2021
This is to inform you all that post utme form won’t exceed the usual 2000 naira how ever we will inform you the actual price when it is released by the school management
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME 2020/2021
The school management has made the screening application lot more easier than what was obtainable before. With the introduction of the new UNILAG portal you can now register your post UTME form all by your self.
- First log to the university of Lagos post UTME portal @
- On the homepage of UNILAG portal click on admission.
- Next you can on Post-UTME Application
- You will be required to log in using your username and password ( an instruction has been given on UNILAG portal for all candidates to use lowercase when choosing the password)
- The next step will require you to generate an invoice on UNILAG post UTME portal.
- Find any commercial bank to pay the sum of 2000 as written on the print out.
- You need come back to the portal after paying at the bank.
- Login to confirm and validate your payment.
- Next you need to upload a recent passport of yours.
- Fill all necessary details on UNILAG portal, cross check all your details before submitting.
Please don’t ever pay money to anyone or website online claiming to be selling post utme forms or giving out admission to aspirants
Please disregard any one claiming to be an agent of any institution in Nigeria claiming to have direct access to admission unit, universities does not admit candidates through any online agant.
University of Lagos Grading system 2020/2021
O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
How to apply to Unilag post utme screening excise for 2020/2021 academic session?
You might be a little bit confuse about unilag post utme screening application process as you have not done this before how ever note that all application is done online and applications forms are usually sold in the school or banks located in the school premises and at times at banks outside the school’s premises.
After getting the form quickly log into http://applications.unilag.edu.ng/PostUtme/Default.aspx and complete your application process.
Alert: always been high alert as criminals and fraudsters are out there looking for innocent candidates to defraud their hard earned money.
|University:||University of Lagos (UNILAG)|
|post UTME form status :||concluded|
|cut of mark :||200 and above|
|Registration Deadline :||concluded|
|universities address:||University of Lagos,|
|method of screening:||JAMB UTME /Direct Entry|
Do you have any question to ask as regards to post utme screening form 2018/2019 academic session? you are free to contact us using either the contact form box below or any of our social media handle listed below
Contact US via any of the channels listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMINS
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.