UNILORIN Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form is Out 2020/2021 |see details here
Are you searching for the 2020/2021 university of Ilorin mostly called UNILORIN post utme form?
Are you aware that the UNILORIN post utme form will soon be out? from a reliable information we got from those (staffs) who are working in the administration unit, the form will be out few weeks after jamb exams.
Now that you are aware that the UNILORIN post utme form for 2020/2021 is around the corner, what preparation are you making towards scoring a high mark?
Hope you all know that UNILORIN is a tough school with high level of competition? this is one of the reasons for their high cut off mark
- 1 What’s Unilorin 2020/2021 post Utme Cutoff mark for admission screening?
- 2 Requirements for University of Ilorin Post Utme Online Registration 2020/2021
- 3 How much will Unilorin post Utme registration Fee? 2020/2021
- 4 How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- 5 Unilorin Post Utme Screening Date, Timetable and Venue 2020/2021
What’s Unilorin 2020/2021 post Utme Cutoff mark for admission screening?
It is customary for jamb to ask all university to accept certain mark but let me be plain to you, even if UNILORIN post UTME based cut off mark is pegged at 180 be rest assured that 180 alone won’t guarantee you admission into you desire department.
That is why you must do all you can to score high in the forth coming UNILORIN post UTME screening exams coming for. click here to see UNILORIN departmental cut off mark for various department
Requirements for University of Ilorin Post Utme Online Registration 2020/2021
Before you can apply for the unilorin post utme screening form coming up soon you need to meet certain requirements which am going to outline here for you to take note of.
- First you must have a jamb score of 180
- You must have an O level results ( 5credit pass compulsory)
- You must have uploaded your O level results on jamb portal.
- You must have chosen UNILORIN as your first choice.
- You must have a registered email address and phone number
How much will Unilorin post Utme registration Fee? 2020/2021
The form won’t be that expensive like before. The management of UNILORIN has tried their best to bring down the fee of the form to as low as 2000 naira only.
Once you pay the fee you will be given access to fill the form online.
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- All application start from here UNILORIN portal
- You are advised to go through the pre screening guidelines properly
- To start your application click on Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- A space will be provided for you to enter your details. Supply the right information correctly.
- Next you have to click on Get Details, for the system to retrieve your jamb details.
- Next click on Make Payment link you will be redirected to the remitta platform. Follow the instructions outlined on the payment page.
- Immediately you are through with the payment Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- On the left hand side you will see Continue Registration, click on it
- Now fill all details as required. Don’t fail to upload your recent passport photographs which should not be more than 25KB
Unilorin Post Utme Screening Date, Timetable and Venue 2020/2021
Don’t worry about the screening date,you will be notified about that immediately the form is out and you are able to process your form.
That’s all for now
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.