UNIOSUN post UTME screening form 2019/2020 |osun state university post utme portal and latest news
This page was created for all aspirants and post UTME candidates that will be sitting for the 2019/2020 Osun state university post utme screening exercise coming up in the school premises.
We understand that a lot of jamb candidates who choose Osun state university as their first and second choice are yearning for genuine information that will help them process their post Utme screening form with out error.
- click here to see UNIOSUN departmental cut off mark
- click here to see UNIOSUN school fees, acceptance fees and accommodation cost
- 1 Is uniosun post utme form out 2019/2020
- 2 UNIOSUN POST UTME SCREENING FORM Eligibility 2019/2020
- 3 How much is UNIOSUN post utme form 2019/2020
- 4 How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- 5 Information for UNIOSUN Direct Entry 2019/2020.
- 6 Uniosun post utme exams screening date 2019/2020
Is uniosun post utme form out 2019/2020
The truth of the matter is that the 2019/2020 UNIOSUN post UTME screening form is not yet out. make sure you comment with your name and email address below so that we can inform you immediately the school releases her post UTME forms.
UNIOSUN POST UTME SCREENING FORM Eligibility 2019/2020
The university of osun state (uniosun)
- Before you can sit for UNIOSUN post UTME you have to sit for the 2019/2020 jamb.
- Your jamb score should be 160 and above, though there are some courses that requires just 200 jamb score and they are
- Political Science
- UNIOSUN only accept one sitting in O level results for law while other departments will accept two sittings , they are among the few universities that are known to accept two sitting.
- You must have 5 credit pass in your O level results with relevant subjects included.
How much is UNIOSUN post utme form 2019/2020
The Osun state university’s post UTME screening form will be sold for 2000 (two thousand naira)
You can purchase this form online using your ATM card via Interswitch Web PAY platform
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- First UNIOSUN portal remains website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng and her post utme portal remains http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng
- To process your form you have to visit the post UTME portal.
- You will be directed to the post UTME screening application platform.
Ensure you read all institutions carefully before attempting to register.
Information for UNIOSUN Direct Entry 2019/2020.
The Osun state university has directed all post utme candidates to kindly follow the instructions given to UTME candidates while processing their screening form.
Please don’t forget to send your transcripts to the registrar of UNIOSUN, a date will be specified for that.
Uniosun post utme exams screening date 2019/2020
You should check the print out of your acknowledgement slip for the date of your exam or visit this page for more update immediately the post UTME screening form is out.
Note: UNIOSUN takes submission of wrong information serious, on the homepage of the institution they have issued a warning to all post utme candidates to submit useful and genuine information, any candidates who submit wrong information will be handed over to the Police.
Like we just said the Osun state university post utme screening form for 2019/2020 is not yet out however if you want us to inform you free of charge when it is out please make sure you comment below using your name and email address.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.