university of ibadan post utme screening form (UI) 2019/2020 Post screening UTME Form www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
Did you chose the university of Ibadan as your preferred institution? Then it’s now time to check if the institution post UTME screening form for 2019/2020 is out.
UI Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2019/2020
- To be eligible for the university of Ibadan post UTME screening exercise you must have sat for the 2019/2020 jamb EXAMS.
- Your jamb score should be 200, this is for general courses.
- You must have chosen UI as your first choice.
- You should have a valid phone number and email address.
How much is IU post utme screening form 2019/2020
The university of ibadan post utme screening form is fixed at two thousand naira only, details on how to purchase it and process it will be discuss below
UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule /date and Timetable 2019/2020
As at the time of writing this article the management of the institution has not yet released a date for the exams, the form is not out yet, all you have to do now is just to keep visiting this page for more update on when the form will be out. Trust our team we will try our best to inform you on time.
How to Obtain UI Post UTME Form 2019/2020
Processing your post UTME forms is strictly online and before you start the process make sure that you have total control of your email address and phone number.
- Step 1 : First log on to https://admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Take note: input your jamb registration number as your username and chose a password you can remember ( surname)
- Before making the payment via the university of Ibadan post UTME portal make sure that your email address, names, phone number and other details are correct.
- Payment Options:
- The first payment option the institution provided is an online payment method in which you make use of your ATM card.
- The second option is direct bank deposit but you have to print out a slip with your details from the portal, take it to the bank for them to process your payment.
- After you must have paid your fee, return back to the university’s portal.
- Submit your bio data and your result grades.
- Upload your passport which must be your recent one, not exceeding 50kb
- Ensure that all letters you type are all in capital letters.
- Finally click on submit and print out the acknowledgement slip
The institution will not entertain any form of errors or mistake.
Don’t supply false information.
Double registration and impersonation will disqualify you.
Adhere to all instruction outlined by the school.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- Delsu Post UTME Form For 2019/2020 DE Out? When Is Delsu Post UTME Form Coming Out 2019/2020? www.delsu.edu.ng/post utme date and latest news
- Is ndu post utme screening form 2019/2020 DE out?|ndu post utme exam date/portal www.nduscreening.com/latest news today
- When is UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 coming out? /post utme portal uniuyo ng login|Date uniuyo.edu.ng
- UNN post utme screening form 2019/2020 DE Eligibility, Exam Date and timetable & news today /www.unn.edu.ng