WAEC GCE 2019/2020 Registration Form timetable And Exam Date For Jan/Feb|see WAEC GCE starting Date and closing date |Download timetable
When will 2019/2020 WAEC GCE registration start :Most 2019/2020 WAEC GCE applicant have been asking when waec gce 2019 registration form will be out and 2019 if the exam date has been announced by the exam board.
Please be informed that the registration for 2019/2020 WAEC GCE has already began and it started around October 8th 2018 and registration is expected to close by Friday, December 28, 2018.
How much is 2019/2020 WAEC GCE form
Another question that most WAEC GCE candidates ask again is “how much is the registration form?” it’s not a bad idea to ask as this will give you time to prepare early financially The price of the form remains N13,950.
We will like to inform you and to bring to your notice that the west African examination council will be conducting 4 exams in 2019 out of this 4 exams two are only important to us for now and they are :
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) may/june.
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private candidates.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR JAN/FEB WAEC GCE 2019/2020 all you need to know
For clarification the 2019 registration will be done online strictly, should in case you are wondering how to successfully register, I will advise you to calmly read this article to get a clear picture of how to register.
MODE OF PAYMENT TO GET The 2019/2020 WAEC FORM:
Like we said before the fee for registration is 13950 naira, this money should be paid only at the under listed banks that am going to mention below:
Please note that you will be given a pin after your payment has been confirm by WAEC, use this pin you have been given to proceed online to complete your registration.
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
Note: the bank won’t process your from free of charge . There is what we call service fee all. applicant who bought the form from the listed banks above shall make a payment of 500 that will cover for service rendered by the bank.
WAEC GCE REGISTRATION
- WAEC expect all candidates to complete their registration between you two weeks
- To begin with your registration log onto @ https://registration.waecdirect.org/
- Once the registration form comes out carefully enter your name correctly and other details
- Ensure your finger print is captured correctly.
- Don’t fail to print the acknowledgement slip or photocard which will show you are for the exams.
CANDIDATES WITH DIS-ABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT:
Those candidates who are total blind or have poor vision or other disability should indicate while filling the form online. Failure to indicate means you will be place under the same hot sit with those with out disability.
- Immediately you pay the money at the bank please note that you can not get it back.
- You are expected to go through the information on the VCD, understand them very well before proceeding with your registration.
- Don’t forget to download the waec GCE timetable as it’s very important.
- Your photograph passport must be very sharp and clear, white background. The size must not be less or more than 275 By 314
- During the exams you are expected to take the exams on mufti. Guns, knife or other arms than can cause harm or instill fear are not allowed.
- Avoid double registration.
- Fighting, smoking, indecency are strictly prohibited within the exam hall
- Please on no reason must you come to the hall with your handset.
For those who are asking For the closing date of the registration :October 8,2018 to Friday, December 28, 2018.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.