This article shall guide you on how to do the compulsory Jamb Regularization for those who don’t have an admission letter from jamb and also jamb registration number.
what is Jamb Regularization
if you don’t understand what jamb Regularization means here comes a simple explanation :
jamb Regularization is also known as jamb late registration or application.
So each time you see the term Regularization on Jamb portal font be confuse it simply means late application.
jamb Regularization is simply the reconciliation of OND/ND/NCE/HND admission between your institution and JAMB.
most polytechnic, college of education graduates and undergraduate didn’t take jamb before they where admitted into their various institutions of choice hence they don’t have an admission letter from jamb and also a jamb registration number.
This set of candidates details are not with JAMB and as Such obtaining jamb direct entry or applying for the compulsory NYSC scheme becomes a problem.
Should I Do Jamb Regularization?
you might want to find out if you are affected by this update.
- launch your phone browser to www.jamb.org.ng
- chose your exam year
- Click on check admission status
- enter your details which is your registration number and click enter.
Note: If your details are with jamb it will be shown to you on the system such as your course of study and full names with your photograph and as such no need to do this jamb Regularization we are talking about.
But there are some people who will not be able to locate their details on Jamb profile leaving the system to throw up this annoying message “Sorry no admission is given yet“. if you get this message that means you have to Regularize.
How To Do Jamb Regularization
- first you will need a jamb profile, do create a jamb profile.
- once you done and gotten your Jamb profile, lunch your browser and login to your Jamb profile.create your Jamb profile here
- once you are inside your profile look at the side bar and click on “Late (Retroactive) Application”.
- You are meant to click on “Late Application”
- after clicking on late application what comes up is a transaction ID,
- you will be taken to a page where payment will be requested from you.
- once you land at the Interswitch Payment page carefully enter your details
- once you complete your payment, all details will be sent to your mailbox such as
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
- you are to enter the above details in the field provided in the application. finally click on submit
- Please don’t forget to print out an indemnity form.
- After successfully printing the indemnity form, take it to your school for approval
- after approval from your school, they will be the one to send it to the neared JAMB office.
- JAMB will now upload your form online and a notification will be sent to you.
When Is Jamb Regularization Deadline 2019/2020?
for now there is no deadline for jamb Regularization, what you should be more concerned about is the deadline of JAMB direct entry.
NOTE : if you are a prospective Corp member who didn’t see his or her name on Jamb portal that means you must pass through this process to get things right.
jamb regularization for nysc
jamb regularization login
jamb regularization 2019
how to check jamb regularization status
jamb regularization 2019 deadline
jamb regularization for direct entry
closing date for jamb regularization 2019
jamb regularization for nysc 2019
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.