www.customs.gov.ng portal 2020/2021 |nigeria custom service recruitment |starting date
The Nigerian custom service is on yet another massive recruitment this time they intend to recruit 3,200 officers into the Nigerian custom service.
Application remains free of charge and it intend to reflect on federal character hence recruitment will be carried out from the 6 Geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
The last Application starts on 17th April 2019 and ends 3 weeks while that of 2020 is yet to be announced after Please read this article to the last to get the full gist on how to start applying now
Are you dreaming of joining the Nigeria custom? Do you have the passion to serve the federal republic of Nigerian through one of her Revenue generating agency?
In this article you shall learn how to download custom recruitment form online free of charge.
How to apply for Nigeria Customs Graduate Recruitment
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Guide and Requirement
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Deadline
Has NCS recruitment Started Recruitment for
When is Nigerian Customs Recruiting for
Nigerian Customs Official Recruitment Portal
- 1 Nigeria customs Recruitment 2020-2021 form requirements?
- 2 Nigerian custom recruitment categories 2020/2021 :
- 3 How to Apply For Nigeria Customs service (NCS) Recruitment 2020/2021 /www.customs.gov.ng
- 4 Nigerian custom basic salary scale 2020/2021
- 5 Rank of the Nigerian custom service 2020/2021
- 6 Nigerian custom service recruitment 2020/2021
- 7 Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Closing Date
- 8 Function Custom Service
Nigeria customs Recruitment 2020-2021 form requirements?
Not everyone can apply for the Nigeria custom service recruitment 2020/2021 , honestly there are some requirements each applicant must have if not their application will be rejected or it won’t pass the screening stage.
Now what are the requirements of the Nigeria custom recruitment application 2020/2021 ?
Physical qualifications :
- The Nigeria custom demands that you must be a Nigerian citizen.
- The Nigeria custom is designed to only accept applications from those who are between 18 to 25 years of age for inspector and custom assistant Cadre.
- If you want to apply for Superintendent Cadre you should not be more than 30.
- Male applicant should be at least 1.7 meters and female 1.6 meters in height
- You should have a valid means of identification.
- Having a good behavior is a must.
- Free from debt.
- Computer literate is necessary
- You must be certified by a Government health professional to be all round fit both mentally and physically for any appointed into the Nigerian custom service.
- The least educational qualification an applicant must possess is an O level results which are : WEAC, NECO, GCE or any of it equivalent.
- There are certain positions that demand higher qualifications than what we just mention above and requires degree certification like : BSc, HND, OND, NCE and it equivalent and must be obtained from a reputation institution.
Nigerian custom recruitment categories 2020/2021 :
1) Category ‘A’ custom Superintendent Cadre : (supportive staffs) CONSOL 08:
If you are applying for this category please make sure you are a graduate with a Bachelor or HND degree with your NYSC discharge certificates in the following courses:
- Electrical engineering
- Health information management
- Nutrition and dietary
- Secretarial studies
- Quantitative surveying
- Store procurement
- Actuarial science
- Mechanical engineering
You should have a certificate of OND and NCE or it equivalent from polytechnics or any other recognized institution with the following courses :
- Communication/camera handling /photography
- Electrical engineering
- Health service administration
- Health information management
- Medical laboratory technology
- Pharmaceutical technology
- Nutrition and dietary
- Secretarial studies.
This position should be applied by those who have just first school leaving certificate, senior and junior WAEC certificate with the following courses:
- Clerical assistant
- Medical laboratory assistance
- Camera handling/photography
- Health assistant
- Junior community health assistant.
This position remain opened to applicant who are likely to have NCE or OND from polytechnics or equivalent.
- Custom Assistant Cadre: custom assistant Cadre II CONSOL 04: If you are interested in applying for this position then get ready your WAEC, NECO or GCE /SSCE credential and you need at least 3 credit pass (maths and English Language inclusive) obtained in one sitting.
- Custom Assistant Cadre: CONSOL 03: Applicant are to possess trade test certificate and evidence of full course in Government approved secondary school.
Based on the information we got from Umar Sanusi who is the overall boss of the Human Resources Department of the Nigerian custom, he said that there will be recruitment in the following categories :
- A) Superintendent Cadre Category: about 800 successful applicants will be recruited into this category where they will serves as Support Staff.
- B) General Duty Categories: about 2400 applicant will be recruited into this category to fill the following positions:
- bi) Inspector Cadre
- bii) Customs Assistant Cadre
How to Apply For Nigeria Customs service (NCS) Recruitment 2020/2021 /www.customs.gov.ng
- Log on to the Nigerian custom recruitment page for 2020 @
- You need to click on the Nigerian custom recruitment 2020 application link. “vacancy”
- The Nigerian custom will want all applicant to create an account.
- You are to fill your details like names, phone number, email address and some other details. Please make sure all details are correct.
- Validate your email by clicking on a link sent via your mail.
- Once you log in back to access the Nigerian custom recruitment form please enter the right information and apply for the position that best suites you.
- To complete your application you need to upload all credentials and documents as requested by the Nigerian custom service.
- At the end you will receive a reference unique number that you must keep safe.
- Those who wish to submit hard copy of their application should please do that at any formation of the Nigerian custom service nationwide.
Forms and credentials you need to upload or download :
- Parent guidance form
- Parent consent form
- Police report
- Local government identification letter.
- Remember that you must be a good citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria.
- You must be mentally and physically fit.
- Remember that no cultists are allowed to apply.
- Please having tattoos on your body will send the wrong signals and might disqualify you at the screening stage.
- Are you disable? If yes your application will be rejected instantly.
Nigerian custom basic salary scale 2020/2021
The men of the Nigerian custom service are well paid and taken care off. Apart from their basic salaries which runs into hundred of thousands to even a million per annum the men of the Nigerian custom service are entitled to allowances and other monthly benefits and quarterly allowances that covers various cost they incurred.
We have it in good authority that men of the Nigerian custom service recruited or who occupies the position of inspector receives as high as 700 thousand plus basic salaries while some highly ranked officers receives as high as 900 thousands.
Rank of the Nigerian custom service 2020/2021
This are the rank that you will have to apply for and they are as follows:
- Comptroller General
- Deputy Comptroller General
- Assistant Comptroller General
Nigerian custom service recruitment 2020/2021
The Nigerian custom service recruitment comes in stages and all applicant must be patient and follow up the stages very carefully.
Most time the recruitment process is usually completed in less than 24 months although it depend on how fast the modalities they applied is.
But have it in mind that you will have to go through several screening where your credentials will be scrutinize, apart from this you will also need to go for a medical and fitness test that will ensure you are mentally fit and okay. Don’t also forget that you still have to write an exam that is a must to all applicants.
Finally you have to appear before a board of committee that will access you to check if you meet all requirements and if you merit the appointment and if yes you Will finally be recommended.
Just like we have said the Nigeria custom recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is not yet out but we believe that it should be out before the third quarter of the year.
Make sure you keep or have those documents we listed above and take note that if the application process begin it shall be online at vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Closing Date
When the Nigeria custom service recruitment finally begins in this section we shall put down the closing date here. Which is 3 weeks after 17th April 2019
If you will like us to give you more guidelines and also alert you immediately the Nigeria custom service recruitment is on don’t fail to comment below.
Function Custom Service
It’s important we give you little information on why the Nigerian custom was created, we are sure that this question will come out in the screening venue, please pay attention to this points:
- Revenue collection : the men of the Nigerian custom are mounted all over every entry point of the county, this include all sea port, borders, federal high ways etc they make sure that all goods entering into the country pay the necessary taxes.
- Anti-Smuggling activities: you might have seen some people trying to smuggle rice, cars etc through the border, if left unchecked the Nigerian government will lose billions of naira. The men of the custom are always there to checkmate them.
- Licensing and registration: immediately you bring your car into the country it must be taken to the relevant agencies for proper documentation.
- Provision of security : the men of the Nigerian custom work in collaboration with other sisters agency mostly on the highway, borders and other entry point of the country.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.