www.inec adhoc form.gov.ng 2019|INEC Recruitment and application form is here
This article is all about INEC mass recruitment for adhoc staff. We all know that the 2019 General elections is very close and the independent and National electoral commission will be needing the help of Adhoc staff to help them conduct a free and fair election That will be acceptable to all Nigerians.
INEC recruitment 2019
Are you aware that INEC will be recruiting about 1 million staff? Yes the independent and National electoral commission will be embarking on yet another massive recruitment nationwide and this time around it will be massive because the federal government has just released about 183 billion naira to cater for this year elections that comes up February.
This fund enables INEC prepare adequately for the 2019 General elections that comes up February.
Prof Mahmud Yakub who is The Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission actually explained to the senate about their decision to embark on the recruitment, he said the needed to increase the manpower is as a result of peculiar needs in most polling unit across the country.
He further stressed that all adhoc staff will be deployed to all the polling unit located in all local government in Nigeria.
Note: all adhoc staff must be trained on how to make use of INEC smart card reader. We all know that smart card reader will be deploy by the commission so it is important that every Adhoc staff knows how to operate it
Requirements for INEC ad-hoc staff recruitment for 2019 election
- You need to be a Nigerian citizen.
- You need to be of good behavior
- You need to have either WAEC, NECO or any SSCE certificate.
- You need to be up to 18 years of age.
- Having a valid means of identification is a must.
How to Apply for INEC ad-hoc staff recruitment for 2019 election
Interested applicants needs to access the form at INEC recruitment portal.
Remember that the form is absolutely free of charge on no account must you pay any gratification fees to any one.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- list of successful candidate for Nigerian airforce 2019/2020 recruitment Zonal screening venue date and time|Airwomen Recruitment Exercise for Tradesmen/Women and Non-Tradesmen/Women
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019/2020 recruitment form |how to apply www.p-yes.gov.ng/ starting and closing date, latest news today