ESUT post utme screening form/DE 2019/2020 www.esut.edu.ng/post utme
all aspirant of Enugu state university of science and technology who chose the institution as their preferred choice should get ready as the date of the post UTME screening exercise and sale of form soon be concluded.
General Cut-off mark is 170. Medicine Law and Pharmacy is 200. Deadline is August 16th, 2019. Screening holds Aug. 26th – 30th, 2019
esut post utme 2019/2020
esut screening date 2019
the Date of ESUT 2019/2020 post utme exams and sale of screening form will soon be concluded, once they have settled for the actual date it will be made known to the general public. you are advised to keep checking this post for update on that
ESUT post utme Eligibility 2019/2020
- Applicants must have sat for the 2019/2020 jamb exams
- Candidates must have chosen ESUT as their most preferred institution in the just concluded JAMB exams
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in any of the O level results of which use of english language should be among.
- Finally application must have scored 180 in the just concluded JAMB exam
ESUT post utme time table 2019/2020
The 2019/2020 ESUT timetable is not yet out, but once it is out we are going to update you immediately. just keep checking for more update.
how to apply for ESUT post utme screening exercise 2019/2020
- firs you have to visit ESUT post utme portal @ http://portal.esut.edu.ng
- click on “2019/2020 Admission registration” you will find that under regular student
- input your Jamb registration number in the space provided and click
- once the next page opens you have to input all details so as to generate an invoice.
- once you generate the invoice rush to any commercial bank and pay the sum of 2,000.
- or you can pay up online with your debit card.
- once you have paid, then return back to the registration portal and input your “JAMB Registration Number”.
- input your e transact pin you got from bank.
- once the form loads input your bio data correctly before you finally submit.
Note : don’t fail to print your acknowledgement slip.
- you are to come to the screening venue with your acknowledgement slip and also make sure your passport is very clear.
- while coming to the exam hall come with your jamb slip.
- don’t come along with your bags.
- adhere to all institution carefully.
ESUT screening date 2019/2020
the 2019/2020 ESUT post utme screening exercise schedule to hold around September 2019 is not yet out once it’s out we shall let you know.
Enugu state university’s address:
Independence layout, P.M.B.01660, Enugu
Phone Number: 0803.452.3866
School Webstites: http://www.esut.edu.ng/
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.