Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form 2020/2021 /Date, timetable, closing date and latest news
In this article we shall talk about the much anticipated Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME application form, how you too can get it, process it before the actual date of the school screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME 2020/2021
- Just try your best and choose Federal Poly Ilaro as first choice.
- Also do everything within you to get the post UTME form and also come for the exam.
- 150 remains the base cut off mark which is can also be called general cut off mark.
How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro post UTME application form is strictly online base which means applicant can only access the form online from the comfort of their home @http://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ or better @ http://www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net/
- With the above url, aspirant and candidates applying can access the form.
- We are also bringing to your notice that you will be required to pay 2000 naira to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form.
List of banks to pay Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form fee 2020/2021
- Zenith Bank Plc
- United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc,
- SKYE Bank Plc,
- WEMA Bank Plc,
- Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank,
- UNION Bank Plc,
- Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank,
- Access Bank Plc,
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates should Log to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Now you should click on “College Portal ” once the portal loads.
- Since it’s a new application you should just scroll down and click “New Application” this should be followed by “Generate Invoice”.
- The next step will either require you to generate an invoice and also input your name and your preferred programme so that all this will reflect on the invoice.
- Remember we listed some banks above? Now it’s time to visit any of those banks with your invoice and pay the sum of 2000 naira.
- On completion of the payment return back to the portal to continue but before then you have to enter RRR Number after you must have clicked on “Fill Application form”.
- Now you should be able to access your application form and it’s now time to upload the necessary documents.
- First upload your passport photograph in the space provided but remember that this passport must meet the required size which is 50kb or below.
- If you have your O level result with you just upload them or if you are under awaiting just indicate it but please return back to upload it once it is out.
- After going through this rigorous process print out your acknowledgement slip.
Ilaro Poly Post UTME update 2020/2021
- Uploading of credentials is a must and it should be clear and visible.
- invoice generated and RRR should bear your name and must be done through the institution portal.
- While registering ensure that your phone number and email are valid.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.