FUWUKARI Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2019/2020|Federal University Wukari post utme gist|www.fuwportal.edu.ng/Taraba State
This article is dedicated to all those who chose the Federal University Wukari as their first and second choice of institution and also to all Direct Entry candidates who want to study in FUWUKARI
FUWUKARI Post UTME Eligibility 2019/2020
- First and second choice candidates can come forward to get the post UTME screening form
- Federal University Wukari demands that you have a jamb score of 180 and above.
Is FUWUKARI Post UTME form out?
For those who have been asking if the Federal University Wukari post utme form is out, we are using this medium to formally inform all that the form is not out
How to Apply for Federal University Wukari Admission Screening 2019/2020
- You have to first click here http://www.fuwportal.edu.ng/ug/putme_registration.php
- You have to look carefully at the institution portal, you will see 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening, just click on it.
- But before clicking on the above link we specified there is an instruction that you need to go through, this instruction is a set of rules and regulation that you need to abide to. Look for ” Pre-Admission Screening Instructions” and click on it
- We understand that not everyone will like to go through that instruction, you can still continue your registration.
- You have to click on Pre-Admission which is located under the admission menu.
- A box will appear where you will input your JAMB registration number and your SURNAME.
- If you are for JAMB UTME then you have to click on the Get “Details button” for your JAMB information.
- Those who are applying through Direct Entry and those who chose the institution as their second choice of institution needs to click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
Payment part :
- You now have to make the payment for your post UTME screening form if not the form won’t be accessible to you.
- Click on Make Payment to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- You now have to chose your card type and enter the necessary details to finalize your transaction ( you are advised not to refresh the page during this period, if there is need for that just close the browser)
- Once your payment is confirmed, you now have to log back to the portal to continue the registration process.
- By now the screening form should be accessible to you. Input all necessary details, this include your bio data.
- Your recent passport should be uploaded, to do this you have to click on “browse”.
your picture size should not exceed 25KB, dimensions not less than 600 × 600 pixels, must be saved in JPEG format, while taking the passport ensure that your shoulder and face is captured.
- Note that you are expected to supply your O level credentials by entering the required grade in the space provided.
- Immediately you are through you can Click on Submit button, don’t forget to print your slip because you will need to bring it along with your evidence of payment .
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.