portal.nysc.org.ng/ Print NYSC 2020/2021 Batch ‘ A, B,C’ Call-Up Letter Online 2019/2020 NYSC login
Most Corp members has been asking when will the National Youth Service Corps activate or open their portal for reprinting of call up letters:
- 1 See the Date or When all BATCH B will start Printing Call Up Letter here
- 2 National Youth Service Corps Batch 2020/2021
- 3 BATCH B :How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters 2020/2021
- 4 PRINT NYSC BATCH A, B CALL UP LETTER 2020 :What is Call Up Letter NYSC 2020
- 5 Am confused, Why is my Call Up Number not showing
- 6 See What you will do if your Call Up Number is not showing online
If you have successfully registered online for the NYSC mobilization programme please don’t go and relax home you still have to come online to print your call up letter
This article is all about how to Reprint NYSC call up letter successfully with out any difficulties. we will also give you the date on when batch B and C will be printing their call up letters
National Youth Service Corps Batch 2020/2021
the National Youth Service Corps is mandatory one year program initiated by the federal government of Nigeria to foster peace and national development.
well printing of call up letters as not that difficult in fact you can print your call up letter from the comfort of your home with out having any problems as far as you have a printer that can print an object very clearly.
So what are the steps to take? all prospective Corp members are advised to log on to the official portal of the National Youth Service Corps NYSC immediately the portal has been activated.
Please note that those who where not able to pay the 3000 naira fee for online printing of the call up letter won’t be able to print theirs online. you are to go to your school and get it from them.
that is why we always advise prospective Corp members to pay up so as to avoid the long queue and problems attach to manually getting your call up letter from your school.
BATCH B :How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters 2020/2021
- make sure you are contacted connected to the Internet before logging into NYSC dashboard .
- lunch your browser and log on to http://portal.nysc.org.ng/
- sign in with your email address and password in the space provided.
- carefully look for ‘Print Call Up Letter’ , once you see it click on it as this will automatically lead you to print your call up letter
if you you didn’t see the green button that say print call up letter, it means that you will follow the next batch so you just have to be patient.
Please adhere to the following instruction:
- when reporting to the camp ensure you come along with the original copy of your statement of results, or certificates if you have it.
- come along with your school identity card.
- If you are a foreign graduates you are expected to come along with all those documents you uploaded online during registration and this should be original. finally font forget to come along with your international passport.
- your transcript and other documents that are written in other language must be translated into English.
If you have been cleared by your school to participate in the 1 year compulsory NYSC programme, your name will first be sent to Abuja @NYSC office or any of their offices nationwide where it will be uploaded online.
Once you see your name online and the portal is open for registration what comes up next is for you to register.
At the end of your online registration process you need to still come back to the NYSC portal to print your call up letter.
A typical example of an NYSC call up number should appear like this Call-Up No.: NYSC/UPP/2019/1975**
There are some prospective Corp members who won’t be able to see their call up number in this case please don’t panic if you found your self in such a situation where your call up number is missing it simply means that you did not make any payments
First you have to understand that there is no time to waste, just go to your school be it University, polytechnic or college of education, locate the bursary unit and ask them to help you with it because NYSC has already sent it there.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.