UNILAG Cut off Mark 2019/2020 and Departmental Cut off Point|university of Lagos jamb cut off mark
Are you searching for UNILAG departmental cut off mark for all department in the 2019/2020 academic Calendar ? If yes then this post will furnish you with all information you have been searching for, be it departmental cut off mark for law, medicine and surgery, economics, mass communication, engineering department etc all shall be listed here.
All aspirant of University of Lagos who have already chosen the institution as their preferred institution must do everything in their power to get it right with university of Lagos post UTME screening exercise. Try your best to meet the required cut off mark for your desired department.
Note : cut off mark is used to appraise the performances of all those who applied for a particular course. we will also like you to have it mind that cut off mark is used as a basic of admitting candidates into various departments.
UNILAG JAMB Fixed Cut-off Mark 2019/2020
After a joint resolution between the joint admission and Matriculation board jamb, ministry of education and other stakeholders in the educational sector it was agreed That institutions should accept a cut off mark of 120 but will a school like UNILAG that is hotcake among admission seekers in Nigeria accept 120 as their cut off mark?
Well the decision of the management of the university of Lagos has been made clear as stated on their website, only candidates who scored 180 in jamb are allowed to pick the form.
UNILAG Departmental Cut-off Mark 2019/2020
Like we have said before those who scored 180 in jamb are allowed to come forward for the university of Lagos post UTME screening exercise. But on a serious note Will a jamb score of 180 guarantee you admission into UNILAG? this is the question every unilag aspirant should ask him or her self.
On a serious note unilag is very competitive and they account for over 10% of applicant that normally register for jamb every year. This is the main reason you must try your best in the 2019/2020 exams.
Although there are other criteria that determine who is admitted, i will like you to look into and they are :
- Catchment policy : UNILAG are known to admit Lagosians, although this is good news to all those who are from Lagos state and South west by extension. Those who are not from Lagos state should not be discouraged by this in fact there are thousands of students from other states who are doing fine in unilag.
- Number of post UTME applicant : have you taken a close look at unilag jamb and post UTME statistics?please try and have a close observation on it then you will come to understand why unilag always have a high cut off mark.
- O level credentials : another area you must pay adequate attention to is the grades in your O level results, those who have As and Bs will likely have a higher chances of securing admission into UNILAG.
- POST UTME performance : what was the general performance of post UTME candidates like? Did they perform better? If yes then it’s expected that unilag will have a high cut off mark this year.
Finally note that candidates who performed greater are considered first there is nothing like manipulation as jamb is now much involved on deciding who gets admission or not.
|FACULTY OF ARTS||MERIT|
|Creative Arts (Music)||50.85|
|Creative Arts (Theatre Arts)||62.15|
|Creative Arts (Visual Arts)||55.80|
|History And Strategic Studies||60.15|
UNILAG MERIT CUT OFF MARK for BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||MERIT|
|Industrial Relations And Personnel Mgt||60.38|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF EDUCATION
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||MERIT|
|Education Islamic Religion Studies||52.05|
|Education Early Childhood||57.88|
|Education Christian Religion Studies||52.30|
|Education Home Economics||52.93|
|Education Integrated Science||52.45|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF SCIENCE
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||MERIT|
|Cell Biology & Genetics||61.70|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES||MERIT|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||MERIT|
|Chemical & Petroleum Engineering||70.93|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||71.18|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||72.40|
|Metallurgical & Material Engineering||64.23|
|Petroleum & Gas Engineering||67.90|
|Surveying & Geo. Engineering||60.35|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK – FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||MERIT|
|Urban & Regional Planning||60.95|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF LAW
|FACULTY OF LAW||MERIT|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF PHARMACY
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY||MERIT|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF MEDICINE
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||MERIT|
|Medicine & Surgery||77.03|
|Medical & Laboratory Science||67.65|
UNILAG Nature of Admission Screening 2019/2020
The university of Lagos screening comes in two phases
- Phase 1: the management of the institution will invite candidates who scored 180 in jamb to come forward for the UTME form. applicants who bought and came for the screening exercise will be graded and Admission will be offered based on their various performance.
- Phase 2: those who where offered provisional admission will need to secure their admission by making a one time acceptance fee payment the rush down to the school for clearance.
Note : those who have not done their clearance won’t be given a Matriculation number
Documents you need to submit for your clearance remains:
- Your jamb original slip.
- O level original results
- Local government certificate
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipt
- Get a recent passport of about 16 copies
UNILAG Address and Locations
The university of Lagos is located Logas.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.
Do you think that you own any content on this blog? If yes please contact US here for immediate action
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- KSU departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 JAMB cut off mark Admission Exercise for Kogi state university
- COOU (ANSU) school fees 2019/2020 Acceptance for freshers and old and returning students – payment procedure Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University